Trump is paying a very, very dangerous game right now with the press.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Please tell us the sources you subscribe too that hold higher journalistic value :jbhmm:
Everywhere else expect mainstream media. People on forums and blogs and I don't subscribe to just one. People who actually live in and are around current events when some legalization is passed that might effect them

I tend to gravitate more towards independent thinkers instead of this back and forth you see constantly with Democrats & Republicans.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yes he did lie.:hhh: Care to tell us what's fake about the media reporting on Trump?:martin:
Not in reference to trump but the MEDIA has been becoming less trusted in america for a while now and trump is just exploiting that (and it's working) .... I doubt he truly believes ALL MEDIA is fake news.

and do you trust the media to truthfully report on BLM, Syria, Iran, Russia etc.... :mjlol: or would you rather get your information from people inside these movement & living inside these countries yourself?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Did he lie though?

When has the media ever told the truth? Trump is no saint but it will be a cold day in hell before you ever see me trusting MSM.
this #fakenews is total bullshyt propaganda that all autocrats used throughout history , Putin, Stalin, Erdogan. Ceacescu, Hitler.

he wants to silence them, create a false enemy, and totally confuse the public with smoke and mirrors so they dont have a clue whats true or not.

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Everywhere else expect mainstream media. People on forums and blogs and I don't subscribe to just one. People who actually live in and are around current events when some legalization is passed that might effect them

I tend to gravitate more towards independent thinkers instead of this back and forth you see constantly with Democrats & Republicans.

:dame:

:russ:

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Such as :stopitslime:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Did he lie though?

When has the media ever told the truth? Trump is no saint but it will be a cold day in hell before you ever see me trusting MSM.

Gonna be awhile before we wash all these idiots out of the country. What irreparable damage this orange maniac has already caused. :snoop:

Last edited: