Trump is paying a very, very dangerous game right now with the press.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The press gave us this buffoon with all the free airtime

Yup, its funny now that the mainstream corporate print/tv media is treating (now) president trump like the apocalypse, but when they constantly talked/recycled his fukkery :kobehaha:

And they started the whole "fake news" thing and trump and co flipped it on them:kobehaha:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:francis:country full of white supremacists, many of german heritage

:francis:populist leader promising to get rid of the minorities

:francis:telling them (((the media))) is the enemy of the people

c4jt321.png

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Everywhere else expect mainstream media. People on forums and blogs and I don't subscribe to just one. People who actually live in and are around current events when some legalization is passed that might effect them

I tend to gravitate more towards independent thinkers instead of this back and forth you see constantly with Democrats & Republicans.

So anonymous posters blogging from home are more reliable

giphy.gif

Newsflash buddy: Most bloggers also have a stance they take on things. But they're even less scrutinised.

Also you're conflating different issues. Not trusting the media 100% is one thing....but it's a huge leap and quite frankly dangerous to label outlets that are opposed to you as enemies of the American public. That implies a certain level of criminality on their part and once you're criminalising opposition papers you're on authoritarian grounds with only pro-govt news permitted.

FYI, Fox News had been giving Obama hell with many exaggerated stories and plenty of untruths. Did you see him crying about it?

Trump seems to think the rules do not apply to him. He wants to have his cake and eat it as well. He was egging on Intel leaks on Hillary but now leaks are ''Unamerican''. He was more than happy to court the media create a travelling circus but now they're the enemy. He complains he spends all his time replying to frivolous shyt instead of handling real govt business but wasted Obama's time with that baseless Birth Certificate BS.

He's a grown kid who's had billions to play with and got accustomed to getting his way.

Nah fakkit...you gon get this work. :ufdup:. All first month...watch when they're done with him. The NYT + Alley oops from the CIA = work, work, work

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It is a dangerous game because the media can and will ruin your life. Going against them will just make them more determined. Just look at what the media has done to celebrities historically.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel so embarrassed for this country. They have a living and breathing caricature for a president.
Don't be. He is the perfect representative for the country. When your country's identity is based on getting money at all cost and materialism, this is what you get. And it will happen again because the problem is the people.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
these are just distraction tactics while he and the rest continue their rape of america.
Yup. And the media falls for It. They are now acting holier than thou. They are focusing in on Trump's outlandish statements and acting butt hurt cause he called them fake. Instead of just ignoring it they feed into it.

Sad to say that a political novice is giving them that work:francis:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
The media has been dumbing people down for a long time and fostered an atmosphere where Trump could thrive in the first place.

The media uses "alternative facts" all the time. This country was founded on and is sustained by "alternative facts." Why do you think people who tell the truth about American history like Jeremiah Wright have to be sidelined and disavowed like they are toxic?

fukk Trump and fukk the mainstream media.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
It is a dangerous game because the media can and will ruin your life. Going against them will just make them more determined. Just look at what the media has done to celebrities historically.
Trump gives no fukks tho. I must admit... he spins :mj:his way out of more traps than anyone I have seen:ohhh:

At the press conference he literally got called out for lying about the size of his electoral win.

Stone cold busted.

He flipped that shyt with bluster and double talk and outright bullshyt and made the man conceed that it was a big win :mjlol:

Trump has a ton of faults. One of his strengths is dealing with the media. They are getting hardened and ready for battle but Trump does not fight like a normal politician or celebrity. When he gets attacked he attacks harder. :yeshrug:

Shogun

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Trump gives no fukks tho. I must admit... he spins :mj:his way out of more traps than anyone I have seen:ohhh:

At the press conference he literally got called out for lying about the size of his electoral win.

Stone cold busted.

He flipped that shyt with bluster and double talk and outright bullshyt and made the man conceed that it was a big win :mjlol:

Trump has a ton of faults. One of his strengths is dealing with the media. They are getting hardened and ready for battle but Trump does not fight like a normal politician or celebrity. When he gets attacked he attacks harder. :yeshrug:
I think he's actually crazy enough to think what he's saying is true, though.
Really gives an up close and personal look at what kind of person it takes to be successful in business. :demonic: