Trump Is Winning the Immigration Debate

Superstar
Daps
Not really.
I just came back from miami.
You press 1 for spanish there.
I couldnt communicate with any uber driver.
Miami is 80% cuban, 10% other and that other are also spanish.

They are just accomodating ethnic density.
If everyone is spanish of course you will press 1 for spanish

A lot of second and third-generation Miami residents don't even speak Spanish well. :mjlol:

It's gotten to the point where the city of Miami felt the need to beef up their Spanish language classes just to maintain the city's bilingualism.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's because there IS no counter argument :heh:

his argument is that america should enforce its border and immigration laws, and only legal citizens have the right to be taken care of by the government. the counter-argument to that is nothing but emotional, left wing bullshyt :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
that's because there IS no counter argument :heh:

his argument is that america should enforce its border and immigration laws, and only legal citizens have the right to be taken care of by the government. the counter-argument to that is nothing but emotional, left wing bullshyt :mjlol:
But that not his position. His position as stated is that good illegals are okay.

His position is also that he wouldn't cut medicare, Medicaid, or social security as well as crafting a health plan where all citizens will be covered.

:beli:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Not really.
I just came back from miami.
You press 1 for spanish there.
I couldnt communicate with any uber driver.
Miami is 80% cuban, 10% other and that other are also spanish.

They are just accomodating ethnic density.
If everyone is spanish of course you will press 1 for spanish

It's funny that every time I press 2 and have a "misunderstanding" the spanish speaking side tends to have better English than when I press "1". A lot of corporations use spanish speakers born and raised in America/PR, so their English is actually usually better than when I press 1.

A lot of second and third-generation Miami residents don't even speak Spanish well. :mjlol:

It's gotten to the point where the city of Miami felt the need to beef up their Spanish language classes just to maintain the city's bilingualism.
No, it's a sign of corporations wanting to make money.

If this is what you think "nonassimilation" is, then the conversation is a nonstarter.

Are you motherfukers retarded?

If there are cities where Spanish is being spoken more than English then that means immigrants are not assimilating

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
But that not his position. His position as stated is that good illegals are okay.

His position is also that he wouldn't cut medicare, Medicaid, or social security as well as crafting a health plan where all citizens will be covered.

:beli:

Trump never said anything like that, trump made comments about getting rid of criminal illegal aliens, he never even insinuated that he would stop there, he made it clear that he was going for all illegals

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm probably to the right of Trump on immigration, so even his "winning" is just my side losing at a slower pace, as far as I'm concerned. But I'll take that as long as the alternative is accelerated losing, which it would be if a leftist were in the WH.

Daps
Are you motherfukers retarded?

If there are cities where Spanish is being spoken more than English then that means immigrants are not assimilating

people can speak more than one language...just because a person isnt speaking english dont mean they not "assimilating"...assimilation is a process so people will speak they native tongue while learning english...you expect people that can speak multiple languages to only speak english while theyre in amerikkka?...amerikkka teaches spanish in schools but amerikkkans don't want anyone in amerikkka to speak spanish:why:...

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
What do they mean by assimilate ive always wondered.
If its obeying the law they should if its culturally fukk dat shyt.
There is no need for them to assimilate culturally, they should be whoever they want to be.
Could I go to syria and not assimilate or would they have no issue with me being completely "American" over there ..?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
people can speak more than one language...just because a person isnt speaking english dont mean they not "assimilating"...assimilation is a process so people will speak they native tongue while learning english...you expect people that can speak multiple languages to only speak english while theyre in amerikkka?...amerikkka teaches spanish in schools but amerikkkans don't want anyone in amerikkka to speak spanish:why:...

Yeah, assimilation means you lose your language and speak English

If there are people that are living in the United States for years and can't speak English then that means they aren't assimilating

The only reason why there is an option to press 2 for Spanish or bilingual forms in government offices is due to the presence of a non assimilating population

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump never said anything like that, trump made comments about getting rid of criminal illegal aliens, he never even insinuated that he would stop there, he made it clear that he was going for all illegals

:francis:
Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Thursday evening said the Justice Department does not intend to go after illegal immigrants who have not committed crimes in addition to illegally entering the U.S.

Trump Tells ‘Dreamers’ to Rest Easy, Targets Criminals

From the start of his presidential campaign, Trump made clear that he would clamp down on illegal immigration by ramping up deportations. But he and members of his administration repeatedly said they would focus on undocumented immigrants who were hardened criminals — gang members, murderers, rapists or "bad hombres," as Trump described them.

Blankstare.gif
:youmadcam:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Europeans invade, colonize everywhere then wanna talk about borders....

fukk your borders. fukk your wall. fukk all of your policies.

The only place on earth that should have strict immigration status is countries in Africa. To keep European exploiters out so we can rebuild it.

fukk America hope this place crashes and burns.