Trump Is Winning the Immigration Debate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But that not his position. His position as stated is that good illegals are okay.

His position is also that he wouldn't cut medicare, Medicaid, or social security as well as crafting a health plan where all citizens will be covered.

:beli:
his position was also that he'd throw hillary in jail :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really.
I just came back from miami.
You press 1 for spanish there.
I couldnt communicate with any uber driver.
Miami is 80% cuban, 10% other and that other are also spanish.

They are just accomodating ethnic density.
If everyone is spanish of course you will press 1 for spanish
yo fukk that shyt :scusthov: i remember some place in florida passed a law that you have to communicate in english to drive uber or cabs, there was a thread on it. wasnt mad at it at all

i had to call a cab a few months ago when i lost my phone, they sent this dude who spoke about 10 words of english. shyt was absolute garbage :camby: that CANNOT be a thing in that profession, im sorry

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Europeans invade, colonize everywhere then wanna talk about borders....

fukk your borders. fukk your wall. fukk all of your policies.

The only place on earth that should have strict immigration status is countries in Africa. To keep European exploiters out so we can rebuild it.

fukk America hope this place crashes and burns.

In this nonsense, hateful post is this kernel of truth: mass immigration is harmful to a country.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
:francis:
:youmadcam:

None of your links show a quote where trump said that he would just deport criminals

The first link is from sessions, the second link is him talking about dreamers and the third link doesn't have a quote from trump

Nowhere has trump ever said that he was just going after criminals and was gonna leave other illegals alone

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stfu.

Negged.
:lolbron:

Defend your ideas, dummy.

You think I give half a fukk about a neg? Your mindset though, is more prevalent than I think it should be throughout the left and in our community. You don't seem at all sophisticated, so this could be an opportunity to get to the truth. Was I right that you support lax immigration policies because they're bad for the country? If so, how common is this thinking in your circle?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron:

Defend your ideas, dummy.

You think I give half a fukk about a neg? Your mindset though, is more prevalent than I think it should be throughout the left and in our community. You don't seem at all sophisticated, so this could be an opportunity to get to the truth. Was I right that you support lax immigration policies because they're bad for the country? If so, how common is this thinking in your circle?

I already did loser.

IGNORED.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
None of your links show a quote where trump said that he would just deport criminals

The first link is from sessions, the second link is him talking about dreamers and the third link doesn't have a quote from trump

Nowhere has trump ever said that he was just going after criminals and was gonna leave other illegals alone
:jbhmm:
President Donald Trump's first joint address to Congress could include a call for an immigration bill, a senior White House official tells NBC News.

"The time is right for an immigration bill if both sides are willing to compromise," Trump said.

The White House tells NBC News that the president is open to legal status for undocumented immigrants who haven't committed serious crimes. Those individuals would not need to leave the country first.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Where is this quote of trump saying he will just deport those with criminal records?
Look up the video. Don't be lazy.

I've presented you with multiple examples of trump and his administration echoing this message...

Just admit you're wrong and keep it moving.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Look up the video. Don't be lazy.

I've presented you with multiple examples of trump and his administration echoing this message...

Just admit you're wrong and keep it moving.

look up what video? there is no video of trump saying that he will only deport criminals