Trump Isn't Playing: Woman Received Her EBT Food Stamps Care Package In The Mail!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt will cost way more to enforce than getting food stamps, but I bet you won't hear no complaints from the people who were complaining before about "paying for the poor" or welfare fraud, it's about punishing people for being poor, plain and simple. The ironic part about all of this, there's way more white people on food stamps then anybody else,so it's their own neighbors, family, and friends fukking them over on this, but they'll still vote republican whenever they get the chance.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
This shyt will cost way more to enforce than getting food stamps, but I bet you won't hear no complaints from the people who were complaining before about "paying for the poor" or welfare fraud, it's about punishing people for being poor, plain and simple. The ironic part about all of this, there's way more white people on food stamps then anybody else,so it's their own neighbors, family, and friends fukking them over on this, but they'll still vote republican whenever they get the chance.
Some white people would straight up castrate themselves if it meant everyone else was getting the same treatment. They are that racist and petty.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

That’s one of the 2-3 biggest problems this nation has. It’s always conditioned it’s people to associate poverty with bad character and wealth with good character when it’s frequently the reverse. The worse people in this country are usually rolling in money.

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn’t legitimate.

1. The changes to the SNAP program are built into the 2019 budget so it wouldn’t begin this year

2. It would not come in the form of pre package meals that you heat up like what she was displaying.

It would consist of shelf-stable foods (such as shelf-stable milk, juice, grains, ready-eat- cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans, canned meat, poultry or fish, and canned fruits and vegetables).

People love to upload shyt to the internet for attention, it’s sick actually smh

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
This isn’t legitimate.

1. The changes to the SNAP program are built into the 2019 budget so it wouldn’t begin this year

2. It would not come in the form of pre package meals that you heat up like what she was displaying.

It would consist of shelf-stable foods (such as shelf-stable milk, juice, grains, ready-eat- cereals, pasta, peanut butter, beans, canned meat, poultry or fish, and canned fruits and vegetables).

People love to upload shyt to the internet for attention, it’s sick actually smh
So in 2019 we can wait for the vids of the shelf-stable delivery still managing to have bugs, mold and expired products. :ahh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
*month one*
cracka one: this trump packs aint bad:mjpls:
cracka two: taste like america:mjgrin:
cracka one: ******s gotta be pissed:lolbron:
cracka two: pass me one of them crumble biscuits!:banderas:

*month two*
cracka one: that last pack made me sick:ld:
cracka two: yeah my kids had chronic runs:beli:
cracka one: we gotta get used to the taste of america:patrice:
cracka two: yeah i guess it'll grow on us.....taste of america yep.:jbhmm:

*month three*
cracka one: burger king is packed with ******s:stopitslime:
cracka two: that orange mother fukker city slicked us:snoop:
cracka one: i aint eating this shyt again.....shyt gave me hemorroids.:bryan:
cracka two: you know what we gotta do brother.:demonic:

wat6rr.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo

dont vote brehs

"Let trump destroy amerikkka" They said. "It's only gonna affect midwest cacs cause blacks are already fukked" They said

Yea Aight nikkas.

But I don't think this is real. The program hasn't even started yet