Trump Just flipped on the gop and republician twitter is destroyinggg him lol

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I'm lost, what the fukk is wrong now.

Did he renig on throwing out the meh I cans?
Last night Trump made a deal with Democrats to get DACA straight without asking for money to build the wall. Hard right racist Republicans are against DACA and mad he caved in on the wall.

Trump been trying to talk it back via twitter this morning but its too late.

FLASH

Banned
Daps
Reppin
CHIRAQ
Last night Trump made a deal with Democrats to get DACA straight without asking for money on the wall. Hard right racist Republicans are against DACA and mad he caved in on the wall.

Trump been trying to talk it back via twitter this morning but its too late.

They feel DACA was the only leverage Trump had to get the wall. Now that a deal is near with no wall, it's open season on Donald.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Trump doesn't have a core. He just says and does what benefits him in the moment. :yeshrug:

THis is how sick human beings are... they already know that but because it was THEIR cause they were cool with it.

If I know someone who has decades long track of flip flopping on issues, (He was practically a dem in the 90s) lacking intellect and carrying themselves with a major ego then all of sudden they start acting real pro black and I agree with them on many ideologies I would not follow that type of person (Like Sharpton/Jesse Jackson) even if I may agree with them now more than ever just because I know what they REALLY ABOUT!

Last edited:

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
:picard: You can't reason with people like this

3ZgcXY5.jpg

Last edited: