Trump just suggested a military option on Venezuela

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Tiillerson and Haley's face says it all. The US will never have UN authority to do something crazy (cause of Iraq) in Venezuela and the US Congress isn't going to vote to go to war as Maduro hasn't attacked us.

Everyone knows the CIA is there. But the armed forces have stayed loyal. I'd say chances are higher of a coup internally against Maduro but that would yield a much more brutal and anti-US leader.

What an idiot.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Thx, just skimmed though it but I'll read it tmrw. I never bought the whole "Russia is falling" rhetoric anyway, never understood how people could think that.

Russian state oil company is buying some of Venezuela's oil assets at a discount and keeping Maduro away from a regime change or a coup by the opposition.

Similar deals by private Russian companies are happening in Syria in areas retaken from ISIS and private Russian security forces are patrolling there. Basically a transaction for states with low cash supplies

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Russian state oil company is buying some of Venezuela's oil assets at a discount and keeping Maduro away from a regime change or a coup by the opposition.

Similar deals by private Russian companies are happening in Syria in areas retaken from ISIS and private Russian security forces are patrolling there. Basically a transaction for states with low cash supplies

You must be so proud!