Trump just suggested a military option on Venezuela

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Russian state oil company is buying some of Venezuela's oil assets at a discount and keeping Maduro away from a regime change or a coup by the opposition.

Similar deals by private Russian companies are happening in Syria in areas retaken from ISIS and private Russian security forces are patrolling there. Basically a transaction for states with low cash supplies

Props. I'm probably less informed but really people have to be really naive thinking Russian influence was dwindling away.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps

Tiillerson and Haley's face says it all. The US will never have UN authority to do something crazy (cause of Iraq) in Venezuela and the US Congress isn't going to vote to go to war as Maduro hasn't attacked us.

Everyone knows the CIA is there. But the armed forces have stayed loyal. I'd say chances are higher of a coup internally against Maduro but that would yield a much more brutal and anti-US leader.

What an idiot.

This Clip needs curb your enthusiasm theme music immediately.Nikki Haley looks like Larry David when he knows he fukked up

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I don't usually do this but..

"Clinton is a warmonger" while the other guy advocated for killing innocent family members.

:mjlol:

Anyone on the trump train, I hope it go off the tracks and you burn alive in the wreckage.

Daps
"When this happened last month, My first thought was that the plane was headed to Venezuela on a black Ops mission.
I'm not a navigator but why would a plane from North Carolina need to fly over Mississippi."

16 service members killed in military plane crash in Mississippi
Jul 11, 2017, 1:52 PM ET

A military transport plane that was being used on a training flight crashed in Mississippi on Monday, killing 16 military service members, the Marine Forces Reserve has confirmed.

The training flight took off from Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point, North Carolina, the Marine Forces Reserve said in a statement.

The plane vanished from air traffic control radar somewhere over Mississippi, the statement continued.

AP-Military-Plane-Crash1-ml-170711_4x3_992.jpg

Smoke and flames rise from a military plane that crashed in a farm field, in Itta Bena, Miss., killing several.

Witnesses described hearing a loud crackling noise around the time of the plane crash.

Andy Jones, a local farmer, told The Associated Press late Monday that he heard a boom and saw the aircraft "spinning down."

At a press conference late Monday, Leflore County Emergency Management Director Fred Randle offered no explanation for the crash and stressed that the situation is under investigation.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
lmao justifying overthrowing democratically elected leaders because russia might have "made moves in the region"

and russia does not have expansionist goals as far as we can see. please don't mention crimea either...support for the annex was strong and it was in reaction to the nato (the US) steadily creeping up on them, as crimea holds special geopolitical importance

Gains

Superstar
Daps
lmao justifying overthrowing democratically elected leaders because russia might have "made moves in the region"

and russia does not have expansionist goals as far as we can see. please don't mention crimea either...support for the annex was strong and it was in reaction to the nato (the US) steadily creeping up on them, as crimea holds special geopolitical importance

Its the Cold War all over again :francis:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

k