Trump out here shoving people; UPDATE: the leader of Montenegro...which just joined NATO

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
How is it "Russian fanboy" shyt? There were assurances from the US after the end of the Cold War that NATO wouldn't expand east. Turned out not to be true not once or twice, but multiple times and there are discussions for it to happen again with other countries being added. Why antagonize Russia like that? What is NATO's purpose now that there is no Warsaw Pact and there hasn't been a Warsaw Pact for almost 30 years?

somebody likes to pick and choose their history

:laff:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Well-reasoned and thought out refutation of my points

Russia has never acted in good faith with the West or it's neighbors.

Domestically well... claim to be a humanist and far left and shill for Russia, Brehs.
As a world power they treat their citizens slightly better than China at best.

You're a caricature

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

Domestically well... claim to be a humanist and far left and shill for Russia, Brehs.

You're a caricature

The discussion isn't about Russia's domestic policies, but I see you don't care to actually address any points I raised in my post so :camby:

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The discussion isn't about Russia's domestic policies, but I see you don't care to actually address any points I raised in my post so :camby:

You must've missed the first line.

Sounds like you need to brush up on history or you're willingly ignoring what Russia has done to it's neighbors and breakaway regions.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
You must've missed the first line.

Sounds like you need to brush up on history or you're willingly ignoring what Russia has done to it's neighbors and breakaway regions.

All you're doing is making statements and asserting them as facts without evidence, without even substantively addressing what I presented earlier. I'm not going to continue wasting my time in a back-and-forth.

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

You're a caricature
Shut the fukk up, Yankee jew. :picard:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
Seems like we are the big dummies spending more than the agreed upon 2% of GDP.

Here is a novel idea, since Europe depends on NATO way more than we do, how about we cut our defense spending to the agreed upon level of 2%. We could save $200 Billion dollars a year. With an additional 200 billion to domestic spending, we could provide universal healthcare and education.

:mjlpls:
NATO funding is our big bargaining chip we cant give that up

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump pushes aside Montenegro leader _ who calls it natural

Typical "me first" from Trump, but it didn't look like anyone really took notice or cared, now Markovic confirms it.

"It didn't really register. I just saw reactions about it on social networks. It is simply a harmless situation," he told reporters after the summit.

And in any case, Markovic said, "it is natural that the president of the United States is in the front row."

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
How is it "Russian fanboy" shyt? There were assurances from the US after the end of the Cold War that NATO wouldn't expand east. Turned out not to be true not once or twice, but multiple times and there are discussions for it to happen again with other countries being added. Why antagonize Russia like that? What is NATO's purpose now that there is no Warsaw Pact and there hasn't been a Warsaw Pact for almost 30 years?
do you eat with a hammer and sickle?