Trump Says Apple Will Not Be Given Tariff Waivers or Relief For Mac Pro Parts Made In China

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and then get mad when you call them out on it for their stupidity!!!:mjlol:

I’m laughing at them like I’m not eyeing a MacBook Pro to buy soon smh.

Ever since work got us all fresh macs for software development work, I’ve been a convert loool

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
logged in just to neg op for saying progressives/leftists like some fox news analyst but remembered he's on ignore. Good stuff. I noticed the usual right wingers dapped him up though....

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
:why:Wasn't giving an opinion, was questioning if the interventionist/break them up crowd would ignore their plight, or defend them to spite Trump.
Calling it a tax on consumers is an argument that can be leveled against almost all govt. intervention into the market.

:manny:I'm enjoying watching this shyt show play out... and wonder when a leftist will come out and directly/openly support free market principles on this.
:hubie:I oppose tariffs if its unclear.

You are such a passive aggressive piece of shyt. “ oh It was just a question”. :camby:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
You are such a passive aggressive piece of shyt. “ oh It was just a question”. :camby:
:yeshrug:Was a legit question... no opinion given.
Liberals are being careful about how they frame their attack on state intervention into the market, and I’m enjoying it.
The most valuable corporation in the world is complaining about having to pay more for parts.
:lolbron: Poor Apple, Trump needs to be stopped.
:lolbron: The cost are being passed to consumers, he’s taxing consumers.

Can’t wait for the ‘raise the min wage and Apple will pass cost on to consumers, its a tax on consumers’:troll:

This shyt show is both terrifying and amusing.

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Conservatives are pushing for increased taxes on consumers and you're worried about the liberals take?

:camdup:
Get your house in order.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Conservatives are pushing for increased taxes on consumers and you're worried about the liberals take?

:camdup:
Get your house in order.
Rethugs lost their way long ago, now both sides want to screw consumers :unimpressed:

Like i said im just amused by leftist going all free trade on us... and calling an increase on the cost of doing business a tax on consumers:mjgrin: cause they are definitely in favor of increasing business cost when they are the ones doing it.:lolbron:
#politics

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Like i said im just amused by leftist going all free trade on us... and calling an increase on the cost of doing business a tax on consumers:mjgrin: cause they are definitely in favor of increasing business cost when they are the ones doing it.:lolbron:
#politics

Democrats gave us Nafta and TPP :unimpressed: