Trump says he wants country 'opened up' by Easter, despite caution from health experts

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
and the masks don't stop shyt. More herd mentality shyt. I guess it stops people from touching their faces. But I doubt people are copping them for that reason.
they are helpful in stopping transmission. so if you are an asymptomatic carrier it decreases the chances you can spread it.

they arent really effective in preventing you from getting it

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
oh you mean that governor who refused to give a stay of execution for nathaniel woods?
despite him being obviously not guilty?

fukk that bytch and fukk trump
Yeah that shyt was one of the most fukked up, no heart having execution decisions I’ve seen in my lifetime. They tried to press her on her words just weeks ago about how all life is precious (referring to the abortion bill) but she snaked out of answering that shyt. She knows her audience and knows she don’t have to do shyt to keep their vote but be white and suck trumps dikk. She wouldn’t even debate Maddox when he ran against her and he had some good ideas. She skipped all the debates and still blew him out of the water at the polls. I hate this bytch and I blame Jeff sessions.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Im in Brooklyn and last week it was a ghost town, I was out today and I saw everyone out wearing masks, people jogging, shopping, Uber picking up people etc. Even nikkas in front of corner stores was selling looseys with masks on. THe only thing that kinda thin is the traffic because schools are still out.
:mjlol:

Family Man

Superstar
Daps
Y’all nikkas about to do whatever the fukk yo job tells you to do, cut it out :mjlol:

they need to keep the people who can work at home at home and let people that need to work go back to work.

Cats out the bag already anyway...Everybody still flooding grocery stores, eating carry out food made at restaurants that everybody breathed over and everything else so :manny:
Exactly!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
And when people die by the hundreds of thousands while working? The insurance claims and lawsuits would be astronomical. Businesses that prematurely re-open would face virus cases and random deaths, so bad to the point where we make Italy look like child's play.

Fear.....we will be back in business in May and laugh at this shortly thereafter... .

I don't see too many Blacks with this either so....we will be fine...

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps