Trump says he wants country 'opened up' by Easter, despite caution from health experts

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Given up trying to explain to folks. People still think its a game.

Maybe I'm wrong, but by the end of the week and into next week I want people to look at the numbers and compare and then see how things played out in retrospect. By the way, I was thinking we may hit 200 today but even though the day isn't over, we have already surpassed the number of deaths yesterday but so far today isn't a major jump from yesterday.
United States Coronavirus: 53,609 Cases and 698 Deaths - Worldometer

It is at 145 deaths today right now. We have been trending upwards to this point. People think suddenly, for some inexplicable reasons, shyt will just reverse course. I guess just based on a wish or prayer. If it does good, but I doubt it...

The only problem is that people still won't take it seriously which means that they are less likely to take steps to prevent from spreading it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
He’s going have to listen to the surgeon one way or another. I don’t think Trump wants lawsuits under his name if his businesses are open and they eventually get sick from this.
Doesn't care breh. He's Teflon Don...shyt don't stick to him.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Fear.....we will be back in business in May and laugh at this shortly thereafter... .

I don't see too many Blacks with this either so....we will be fine...
Hopefully you brehs are right.:yeshrug: We just have to wait and see what happens. I have my thoughts but the only way people change their perspective is waiting and see what happens in the future

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
As long as I get my stimulus for the time off I missed idgaf at this point tbh
This. I got a couple elders I worry about & even though my mom gotta work from home she doesn't quarantine herself, she's out on business.

I'm worried about my unemployment & that stimulus check now.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: Given up trying to explain to folks. People still think its a game.

Maybe I'm wrong, but by the end of the week and into next week I want people to look at the numbers and compare and then see how things played out in retrospect. By the way, I was thinking we may hit 200 today but even though the day isn't over, we have already surpassed the number of deaths yesterday but so far today isn't a major jump from yesterday.
United States Coronavirus: 53,609 Cases and 698 Deaths - Worldometer

It is at 145 deaths today right now. We have been trending upwards to this point. People think suddenly, for some inexplicable reasons, shyt will just reverse course. I guess just based on a wish or prayer. If it does good, but I doubt it...

The only problem is that people still won't take it seriously which means that they are less likely to take steps to prevent from spreading it.
well...

I take it back. I was right. We have shot past 200 people dead today.

The total us death count for today is 222 dead today and the day is still not over. Unfortunately, I was right. Again the day isn't over and it might even go up more before the day is through.

Told you dudes what the trend was...

Again, we are at the exponential portion of a logistic curve. Every day we will have more dead than the previous day unless we do something to mitigate the damage.

But go to Easter Sunday Service

Last edited: