Trump supporters, looking at the electoral map what path to victory do you see?

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
EwgMlWW.png

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

:jbhmm:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
52% Clinton to 47% Trump.

Simply pathetic for the Dems. Trump is literally the weakest Republican candidate in decades, and they still can't run away with it. I'm not surprised though...everyone, save a small group of pro-establishment democrats, actually think Hillary is a sympathetic figure. Most of the country can't stand her.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Penn is fool's gold for Republicans. It never happens. In election years it will go blue absent poor turnout.

So now as of late apparently they are neck and neck in Colorado :francis:

Any insights on why this is? Looks like he still in the game even more now. Wonder why Colorado all of a sudden? Its funny cause a year ago i said to myself i wonder if Colorado would be a case of young people being satisfied with having legalized weed and not really feeling a reason to turn out to vote. Imagine if that as silly as it sounds is one reason. Even though there are far more progressive issues, alot of people have the mindset that simply if weed is legal where they are its progressive. So even further motivation for them not to turn out. You can give me your theory though.