Trump Supporting White Couple Adopts Little Black Girl (I FEEL BAD For Da Kid)

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black militants would rather black kids going from Fister home to foster home, rotting in the system than being adopted

i see you haven't shed all of your c00n tendencies breh

you sound like a white boy with that "black militant" shyt. i had to do a double take when i read that

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Who cares, as long as she's safe
Bruh, you don't get it. It has NOTHING to do with Whiteness. I'm scared they gonna teach that kid that Black On Black crime is the reason why such and such is the way. You get my drift? I used to be like that until 15 dude.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this story is disturbing given the sexually deviant history of white people with black people :snoop:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Because that child is gonna be like how I was. However, I was around Whites too much even though I was raised by my mom and dad. This chick is gonna become a stone right-winger. I know the saga and how it's gonna end.

So just so I understand...

You feel sorry for her because despite the fact that she is now part of a two parent household...
Despite that she now has access to shelter, food, education, clothing, healthcare...
Despite that she's going to live a relatively normal life, rather than being bounced from foster home to foster home and probably sexually molested...

You feel sorry for her because her eventual (assumed) political allegiance doesn't line up with yours? :dahell:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So just so I understand...

You feel sorry for her because despite the fact that she is now part of a two parent household...
Despite that she now has access to shelter, food, education, clothing, healthcare...
Despite that she's going to live a relatively normal life, rather than being bounced from foster home to foster home and probably sexually molested...

You feel sorry for her because her eventual (assumed) political allegiance doesn't line up with yours? :dahell:
If you know about the alt-right, then you would understand. I'm glad she's in a two parent. However, I don't want her to grow up with lies told. Like I said, I used to be a moderate Rep. These people are MORE to the right than I was.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
If you know about the alt-right, then you would understand. I'm glad she's in a two parent. However, I don't want her to grow up with lies told. Like I said, I used to be a moderate Rep. These people are MORE to the right than I was.

So again, just so I'm clear...

Health and well being < politics?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So again, just so I'm clear...

Health and well being < politics?
Like I said, I'm glad she's in a two parent home. However, how will she learn about REAL Black history? I didn't become the way I did until my mother had to take me to Alabama. If that shyt never happened I'd be a mini Reagan right now and praising him :snoop: Trust me, these are legitimate concerns. Will she learn about income inequality and institutional racism? There's even conservatives who bring up those points also. I'm not even all that left social more like centre-left. Still, ol girl needs to know about her people.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
there are people in here defending a black girl getting adopted by trump supporting rednecks in a country ass town having her do chicken ads

:snoop: let me log out and get this cobbler
To be fair, the chicken ad girl is a different chick :heh: Still, you make a good point though.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Like I said, I'm glad she's in a two parent home. However, how will she learn about REAL Black history? I didn't become the way I did until my mother had to take me to Alabama. If that shyt never happened I'd be a mini Reagan right now and praising him :snoop: Trust me, these are legitimate concerns. Will she learn about income inequality and institutional racism? There's even conservatives who bring up those points also. I'm not even all that left social more like centre-left. Still, ol girl needs to know about her people.

Let's see... :jbhmm:

Not get fukked in the ass (literally and figuratively) by the foster care system :hula: Learn about REAL Black history... :patrice:

I can see your point, breh.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Let's see... :jbhmm:

Not get fukked in the ass (literally and figuratively) by the foster care system :hula: Learn about REAL Black history... :patrice:

I can see your point, breh.
I am glad the family took her in and I said that. However, I'm afraid on how she will be brought up. Trust me, I know from hanging around with those types of crews.