Trump team promises to fight against racism once elected

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this guys legit retarded

my family had access to these things already so who cares if trump takes it away

i hope you get packed up by a migrant since you spend all your time thinking about them
I don't wish bad on nobody but Homie said he's working on a Grant and literal nikka trinket welfare butta biscuit for nikkas

that's lterally the Trumpiest thing he could do be against something for other people while being for it for himself.

Very very on brand. I'm conivince he's a trump supporter.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The nikka is barely campaigning now, If Trump wins he'd literally troll his way to the white house.

nikka is selling shoes and bibles to pay his legal bills, all donations to the GOP for the presidential campaign goes to Trump and it gets to his legal bills forst.

Biden is way up in donations and organizations. trump's base is people who are unlikely to actually pull the lever for him on selection day
Historically is very difficult for a sitting president to lose a re-election unless they are historically unpopular. If Trump couldn't beat Biden while in the white hosue, i feel like its a longshot for him to win now. But Trump fans are basically like a cult. Don't care about anything he does, just want him to lead. So anything can potentially happen.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I'm sure you can

I mean you claim to be FBA with an Ancient Egyptian symbol as your avatar.

You should have George Washington Carver or George Washington up there if you were serious.

Remember you ain't African

He ain't African but the Pharaohs being Black is somehow super important

juelz-talking.gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
@tuckgod why did you like this post when he's saying that they are going to go after people for allegedly being racist against white people?

Not only did you like this post, you gave it the love eyes. :mjlol:
Because it’s a feature on the site to express when you really like a post

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
He ain't African but the Pharaohs being Black is somehow super important

juelz-talking.gif
Yep if you're going with FBA ideology in particular understand what you're agreeing with.

You can be ADOS or Feedmen and accept Kinship with Anicent African culture but FBA is a rejection of the idea that FBA have any connection to the conteient. Other than vaguely looking like each other and the ability to use the same comb FBA and Africans are as different as Eskimos and Arabs if I understand it correctly

Tair

Superstar
Daps
To keep it a buck no one who knows anything about white people or listened to history expected reparations.

If they did start handing out checks white people would feel a ways.

It would either be a bribe to get FBA's to fight some last ditch battle where the money would be almost worthless or someother okey doke or It's be like Tulsa in '21.

Mary Church Terrell noticed that lychings happened when Black people had a certain amount of money especially when they rampaged through the Black sector of town.

If you are going to assume the negative, also assume the positive.

When you are fighting for something or trying to achieve something great, you don't give a damn how feasible it is, you just go for it.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I'm sure you can

I mean you claim to be FBA with an Ancient Egyptian symbol as your avatar.

You should have George Washington Carver or George Washington up there if you were serious.

Remember you ain't African
I don’t claim to be anything I am what I am

Anubis is Ancient American

Amazing the trivial shyt you children resort to when you run out or talking points.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Historically is very difficult for a sitting president to lose a re-election unless they are historically unpopular. If Trump couldn't beat Biden while in the white hosue, i feel like its a longshot for him to win now. But Trump fans are basically like a cult. Don't care about anything he does, just want him to lead. So anything can potentially happen.
Word if Trump wins america deserves him and Trump should implement all of his policy proposals including this one.

The only Reason Obama won was because we had a near Global depression.

No one is seriously claiming the economy as a whole is that bad and the nikka got 4 trials going on.

If the people really want Trump they should stop playing and release all the J6 dudes since they were only trying to stop an illegal selection.