Trump team promises to fight against racism once elected

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
One thing is for certain Per Trump rich popular people didn't run because they both lacked experience and they had skeltons in their closet.

After Trump if Orpah wanted to run she'd be taken seriously.

If Michelle Obama ran she'd win.

That's the real downside to this randoms will run for president shyt will be a poularity contest going forward shyt would be like Idiotocracy in reall life

the state of the union address is gonna go like this in 20 years

I doubt Oprah or Michelle Obama would win because :mjpls: but I get your point

We're definitely living in the Idiocracy.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I don’t claim to be anything I am what I am

Anubis is Ancient American

Amazing the trivial shyt you children resort to when you run out or talking points.
My nikka where was Anubis born?Where did he live?

Stop playing and put an american eagle in your avatar

Are you trying to be divisive? If you were in Florida right now If you said the anicent Kemetians were Black you'd get an F on your report card.

KMT meant literally The Black Land it wasn't talking about the people.

This is accurate representation of the Greeks and Phoenicans that ruled Egypt

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I don’t care either way but I know I’m voting for Trump

Thank you for your honesty.

The only juelzing going on is you tethers in here grasping at straws

You’re getting deported

Reposting from a bushed thread:
  • Diaspora wars are stupid
  • ADOS/FBA vs. non-ADOS/FBA is a mostly internet-based argument, it isn't a real dispute IRL
  • Pretending to be Black is stupid
  • Being anti-immigrant against other Black folks--especially Caribbean brehs/brehettes--is counterproductive
  • By all means, go hard on Democrats--they deserve it--but having no smoke for conservatives/Rethugs is suspect
  • Being indifferent on Trump, Rethugs, or conservative policies focused on taking away hard-fought and hard-won rights is HIGHLY suspect
  • Being anti-civil rights is flat out agent shït
  • If you're constantly complaining about problems without ever offering any solutions, you don't really have anything meaningful to say
Btw, I'm 100% ADOS with no recent African ancestry (not that it matters that much). My ancestry goes back to the first African slaves that arrived in Virginia.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I doubt Oprah or Michelle Obama would win because :mjpls: but I get your point

We're definitely living in the Idiocracy.
Yep I mean Trump is supposed to get 10 million immigrants out of the country in one week.

I mean if Not sure can do it why not him.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Funny thing if Trump gets back in Tariq will switch up an be against Trump and grift on that

Don’t act like Tariq cares about be one looked at as a hypocrite :wow:
He'd kinda have to. I mean he'd be the main one complaining about the lack of funding for HBCU's

No problem though Tariq could raise money to build a school.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Thank you for your honesty.

Reposting from a bushed thread (not mine):
  • Diaspora wars are stupid
  • ADOS/FBA vs. non-ADOS/FBA is a mostly internet-based argument, it isn't a real dispute IRL
  • Pretending to be Black is stupid
  • Being anti-immigrant against other Black folks--especially Caribbean brehs/brehettes--is counterproductive
  • By all means, go hard on Democrats--they deserve it--but having no smoke for conservatives/Rethugs is suspect
  • Being indifferent on Trump, Rethugs, or conservative policies focused on taking away hard-fought and hard-won rights is HIGHLY suspect
  • Being anti-civil rights is flat out agent shït
  • If you're constantly complaining about problems without ever offering any solutions, you don't really have anything meaningful to say
Btw, I'm 100% ADOS with no recent African ancestry (not that it matters that much). My ancestry goes back to the first African slaves that arrived in Virginia.
I don’t care.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If you are going to assume the negative, also assume the positive.

When you are fighting for something or trying to achieve something great, you don't give a damn how feasible it is, you just go for it.
I get that but at the end of the day people are crazy if they don't consider the 3rd order effects of shyt.

I mean the COVID Stimmies gave us hell inflation that's still being felt years later.

Just imagine even giving a 1000 dollars. to every FBA would do the economy forget what white people would do to Individual Black people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
To keep it a buck no one who knows anything about white people or listened to history expected reparations.

If they did start handing out checks white people would feel a ways.

It would either be a bribe to get FBA's to fight some last ditch battle where the money would be almost worthless or someother okey doke or It's be like Tulsa in '21.

Mary Church Terrell noticed that lychings happened when Black people had a certain amount of money especially when they rampaged through the Black sector of town.

That poster is an idiot but fighting for delineation and reparations is still imperative.