TRUMP TO END DACA VERY SOON; Wants Congress to replace the policy by March 2018

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
My brothers keeper is still effective today and when he was President, he put government resources toward it.

Reform can always go further but if you measure what he did compared to previous Presidents, its completely radical change for the better that nobody else did.

You cant disregard economics when it comes to black people like you're doing. Its apart of the picture.
Yeah you can disregard economics because economics in black communities was never addressed directly, it was all circumspect and done under an umbrella of 'minorities'

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yeah you can disregard economics because economics in black communities was never addressed directly, it was all circumspect and done under an umbrella of 'minorities'
And how should they be addressed directly?

Also, yes or no answer. Did you know his DOJ investigated and sued banks for discriminatory loan practices against minorities?

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
And how should they be addressed directly?

Also, yes or no answer. Did you know his DOJ investigated and sued banks for discriminatory loan practices against minorities?

the first way is by stopping the use of the word minorities and use the word black or AA, and he should have come out directly and said how he was going to put more federal dollars in the black communites

i understand why politically he wouldnt do or say say things like that but its weird how him and kamala, two black democrats, will sacrifice for gay and immigration issues

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Rule of thumb, if you find yourself on the same side of an isssue as David Duke, Alt-Right Nazis, White Supremicists and the KKK, it might be time to reconsider your position on that issue.

That position can't be in the best interest of black people AND White Supremacists at the same time.

rule of thumb, white liberalism is just a kinder gentler form of white supremacy, any black person that lets white liberals set the agenda for black people is fooling themselves

another rule of thumb is that latin america is simply another different form of white supremacy, its perfectly fine for black people to stay neutral in a fight between spanish speaking white supremacists and english speaking white supremacists

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rule of thumb, white liberalism is just a kinder gentler form of white supremacy, any black person that lets white liberals set the agenda for black people is fooling themselves

another rule of thumb is that latin america is simply another different form of white supremacy, its perfectly fine for black people to stay neutral in a fight between spanish speaking white supremacists and english speaking white supremacists

Compare white liberals to actual White Supremacists breh.

Compare White Supremacists who have made plain their desire for Ethnic Cleansing to Mexicans coming across the border.

It's this level of stupidity and false equivalency that led to Trump.

Also by the way, there is nothing wrong with standing up against immoral acts and polices even though you are not personally affected by such policies. It's called being a decent human being.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Violence in Chicago is something that all black people hould be concerned about, and it's weird that Obama never addressed it directly, like other black issues it was just included as a side issue in a larger issue

I don't have any Mexican in laws and Caribbean people have different opinions about immigration and they have different opinions on the massive influx of illegal immigration from Dominican Republic and Haiti into small Caribbean nations and let's just say its not all positive

Do you and other Kenyans support illegal immigration and open borders in Kenya? How do Kenyans feel about illegal immigration from somalia?

I support open borders period. I believe in the free movement of human beings.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I support open borders period. I believe in the free movement of human beings.

:mjlol:

i would venture to say the vast majority of Kenyans do not agree with you and neither do people from the caribbean

people should be able to move around but under treaties and reciprocal agreements between nations, which i do support but illegal immigration is wrong and it should be stopped,

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Compare white liberals to actual White Supremacists breh.

Compare White Supremacists who have made plain their desire for Ethnic Cleansing to Mexicans coming across the border.

It's this level of stupidity and false equivalency that led to Trump.

Also by the way, there is nothing wrong with standing up against immoral acts and polices even though you are not personally affected by such policies. It's called being a decent human being.

well yeah, that is the fatal intellectual flaw of the black liberal, their inability to see the white supremacy hidden underneath white liberalism

mexicans have no problem with ethnically cleansing black american neighborhoods in california and other parts of the southwest and they stood by as immoral acts were committed against black people, so are you saying mexicans are not decent human beings?

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
the first way is by stopping the use of the word minorities and use the word black or AA, and he should have come out directly and said how he was going to put more federal dollars in the black communites

i understand why politically he wouldnt do or say say things like that but its weird how him and kamala, two black democrats, will sacrifice for gay and immigration issues
And how would terminology matter? It doesn't matter. When he did addressed black by name nobody paid attention. Its not his job to put money in specific communities. That's the city and state government responsibility first. I honestly think you should do research the things that interest you.

Liberals period normally stand up for my causes.

You didnt answer my question btw.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well yeah, that is the fatal intellectual flaw of the black liberal, their inability to see the white supremacy hidden underneath white liberalism

mexicans have no problem with ethnically cleansing black american neighborhoods in california and other parts of the southwest and they stood by as immoral acts were committed against black people, so are you saying mexicans are not decent human beings?

People from similar backgrounds move into neighborhoods all the time. Even black people from different countries tend to create their own enclaves...whether it's Black Caribbeans, Nigerians, Kenyans etc. There is nothing wrong with that. There is however something wrong with forming groups whose sole purpose for existing is to spread hatred of other people and advocate for the ethnic cleansing of other groups of people.

I have yet to see the Latino equivalent to the KKK, David Duke, Alt-Right etc. The clear and present danger is Right Wing White terrorist hate groups. It's not some Latinos crossing the border.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
People from similar backgrounds move into neighborhoods all the time. Even black people from different countries tend to create their own enclaves...whether it's Black Caribbeans, Nigerians, Kenyans etc. There is nothing wrong with that. There is however something wrong with forming groups whose sole purpose for existing is to spread hatred of other people and advocate for the ethnic cleansing of other groups of people.

I have yet to see the Latino equivalent to the KKK, David Duke, Alt-Right etc. The clear and present danger is Right Wing White terrorist hate groups. It's not some Latinos crossing the border.

oh you mean like firebombing black residents Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege yeah im sure black caribbeans and nigerians do this all the time, not a big deal

and its not really about that, the issue is DACA and why black people should care, so the question is where were these latino groups that are outraged about rescinding daca when black people were being murdered by latino policeman

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh you mean like firebombing black residents Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege yeah im sure black caribbeans and nigerians do this all the time

and its not really about that, the issue is DACA and why black people should care, so the question is where were these latino groups that are outraged about rescinding daca when black people were being murdered by latino policeman

Form an opinion of a whole group of people based on the activities of gang members breh.

Movements for equality even going back to Civil Rights always included people from many different backgrounds. I don't know the number of Latinos, but when I see marches against police killings, I see whites, Latinos and Asians.

Not everyone looks at issues through a narrow racial lens.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Form an opinion of a whole group of people based on the activities of gang members breh.

Movements for equality even going back to Civil Rights always included people from many different backgrounds. I don't know the number of Latinos, but when I see marches against police killings, I see whites, Latinos and Asians.

Not everyone looks at issues through a narrow racial lens.

there are a lot of individual mexicans that are cool peeps,

but i form my opinion by being around mexicans, going to mexico and reading the history of mexico, mexico is a thoroughly racist white supremacist society that has been engaging in the enslavement, oppression and discrimination against africans and native americans for 500 years, any black person that thinks a horde of illegal immigrants from mexico and latin america is in their interest is ignorant

white americans wanting to deport illegal immigrants isnt really black people's problem, not even black immigrants since 90 percent of black immigrants come here legally

and there is no quid pro quo in your position, its just black people sacrificing for other people

Last edited:
Daps
"According to Bureau of Labor Statistics and National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) there are currently 143,000 vacant construction positions nationwide. In fact, a recent survey by the NAHB revealed that 69 percent of its members were experiencing delays in completing projects on time due to a shortage of qualified workers, while other jobs were lost altogether."

The Construction Labor Shortage: Where Did All the Skilled Labor Go? - Tradesmen International

most millennials wouldn't even bother w/ hvac let alone the low wage jobs that hispanics do.