Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
By bullshyt, I mean your attempts to sell us on this con man, as if we're blind to his actions. His words mean less than nothing.
If his words mean less than nothing, then why are y'all constantly wetting your panties over his tweets? :DonSAS:

He's already shown he can shift the markets with his word alone. I dare say his "word" is more powerful than any previous PEOTUS.

The Stock Market Needs to Gird Itself for Trump’s Tweets

Trump's tweet about Lockheed-Martin cuts $4bn in value as share prices fall

Boeing's stock drops after Trump tweet about canceling Air Force One order

Buckle up. :specialclothtrump:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
There's gonna be so much infighting on how to structure the plan....

Glad to see the targeting of drug companies. Now he just need to start targeting all other manufacturers/suppliers of medical goods. Syringes and shyt being marked up 1000% and shyt...

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
If his words mean less than nothing, then why are y'all constantly wetting your panties over his tweets? :DonSAS:

He's already shown he can shift the markets with his word alone. I dare say his "word" is more powerful than any previous PEOTUS.

The Stock Market Needs to Gird Itself for Trump’s Tweets

Trump's tweet about Lockheed-Martin cuts $4bn in value as share prices fall

Boeing's stock drops after Trump tweet about canceling Air Force One order

Buckle up. :specialclothtrump:
http://www.marketwatch.com/m/quote/lmt
The share price for LM actually went up.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:rudy:at you thinking any of us would really be mad if everyone got cheap or free insurance.

the joke is this is just another trump lie and only a fool would believe it.
These guys are just trolls. They voted for a man without a detailed platform and now expect us to be mad when the details come out and his proposal appears at surface to be much more left leaning.

That said, as often as he changes his stance I'll wait and see what actually comes of it.

King Kreole

Daps
These guys are just trolls. They voted for a man without a detailed platform and now expect us to be mad when the details come out and his proposal appears at surface to be much more left leaning.

That said, as often as he changes his stance I'll wait and see what actually comes of it.
From September 2015:

This news today only caught you off-guard if you haven't been paying attention.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I thought the plan was to counter Trump on every single initiative like Republicans did to Obama? :jbhmm:
The plan is to troll him espousing conservative ideals knowing he will vow to do the opposite of whatever insult is thrown his way. :troll:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
From September 2015:

This news today only caught you off-guard if you haven't been paying attention.

No one is caught off guard and that's why this thread has very little people feeling surprised. I know you're only trolling so you can get A HL plat thread.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I thought the plan was to counter Trump on every single initiative like Republicans did to Obama? :jbhmm:
whose plan? such a plan could never work from a democratic perspective because they actually believe in govt. if you don't believe in govt and just believe in getting power then you could easily ignore someone doing something you agree with if it means making it harder for them and if others suffer as a result so what because govt ain't shyt anyway. now if trump is coming with a plan that's to the left of anything the dems thought they could get passed of course trump would pick up votes in congress from dems because he's doing something they agree with and it helps their constituency. there is no lockstep on the democratic side. dems like manchin from WV will probably be a reliable vote for trump on even right wing shyt.

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
No one is caught off guard and that's why this thread has very little people feeling surprised. I know you're only trolling so you can get A HL plat thread.
In all seriousness, Trump's words here are very important because they're shifting and framing the public discourse on what is deemed acceptable. This isn't a hypothetical scenario, this is a fight being waged right now on the floor of Congress. By him coming out so explicitly on these issues, he's forcing Congress' hand and guiding the eventual outcome. A true use of the bully pulpit. Trump, more than any President (Elect) in recent memory, seems to have a cult of personality behind him. His words matter.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In all seriousness, Trump's words here are very important because they're shifting and framing the public discourse on what is deemed acceptable. This isn't a hypothetical scenario, this is a fight being waged right now on the floor of Congress. By him coming out so explicitly on these issues, he's forcing Congress' hand and guiding the eventual outcome. A true use of the bully pulpit. Trump, more than any President (Elect) in recent memory, seems to have a cult of personality behind him. His words matter.
No, the only thing that matters in the end result. That's affordable healthcare for as many Americans as possible and the ability to get healthcare for all Americans.

Whatever discourse conservatives need to have to come up to speed on what progressives have been pushing for quite some time in their own issue. It's not like they'll have to explain much to their constituents because most don't even know the that ACA and Obamacare are the same thing nor do they understand which mechanisms cause problems.