Trump: Why Isn't Any Woman Making Accusations Against Obama?

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
full

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
As a tall handsome Ivy black man, I'm sure Obama had all types of p*ssy thrown at him. But you never hear about any of his former hoes kicking dirt on him.

That tells you he went for quality and avoided unstable, trifling attention whoring ass hoes. And it tells you treated them with enough respect so that they weren't left scorned and wanting to bring him down later.

Like this Lisa Jack for instance...the lady who took all those swagged out college pics of him.

Photos show President Barack Obama as Barry the freshman

She invited him to her place so she could take pictures of him in college. You know he probably fukked. But not only did she keep it quiet, but she waited til he got elected to release the photos.

That's how you do it. A scorned ex-hoe or just a woman you treated badly in any way can fukk you up later.

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
He gay when he got two kids and has big booty Michelle riding his shyt on a nightly basis?:martin:

I had a girlfriend in high school and her dad was a father of 4. A teacher. A church leader. And a closeted homosexual who left his family when he got caught.

Give Obama some time once he's out of the White House.

He'll be playing a lot more ball with Reggie Love.

:shaq:

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I had a girlfriend in high school and her dad was a father of 4. A teacher. A church leader. And a closeted homosexual who left his family when he got caught.

He'll be play a lot more ball with Reggie Love.

:smugfavre: I see what u did there

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He'll be playing a lot more ball with Reggie Love.

Obama: That's not all, c00ns have the gall to pray and pray on my downfall.