Trump: Why Isn't Any Woman Making Accusations Against Obama?

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Uh explain this conservative fantasy of BO being gay? :scust:
And if we keep it trill more uh GOP politicians wind up in that lane then Dems.

Old rumor from 08 campaign there was like two guys making the claim...difference back then those guys weren't getting the cover of the ny daily news like these fake women accusing trump.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Old rumor from 08 campaign there was like two guys making the claim...difference back then those guys weren't getting the cover of the ny daily news like these fake women accusing trump.
I guess Trump just need better PR/investigators on his team. Or he's already tired of winning?

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
They're not fake.

Here's the full quote from The Retard:

Look, Obama is an incompetent. He’s an incompetent president. He doesn’t know what he’s doing, and he’s out campaigning all day long. He’s talking about me like he knows me. I don’t know him; he doesn’t know me.

Why doesn’t some woman maybe come up and say what they say falsely about me, they could say about him? They could say it about anybody. They could say it about anybody. I’ll tell you what, he better be careful, because they could say it about anybody. Anybody at all.

But Obama is an incompetent. As a president he’s about as bad as it gets. Look at what’s happening, how Iran is taunting us. Look at the world.

:what:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Uh explain this conservative fantasy of BO being gay? :scust:
And if we keep it trill more uh GOP politicians wind up in that lane then Dems.

maxresdefault.jpg

Not a fantasy. He's a gay man. You're a progressive liberal. Just accept it.

:obama: