Trump’s new tariff proposals include a 25% tax on video game consoles

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Trump has been riding Obama’s economic policies for a minute. Now we are going to see the full scope of the this idiot. No once is asking for these tariffs, including the people he claims to be protecting

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

So Trump has been rolling back civil rights initiatives left and right being a generally awful human being, but video games is where some of you draw the line,
I agree I don't even play video games like that I just know how much people love them in general.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Cacs don't give a fukk. These gamer cacs that ride with Trump will complain but they won't admit Trump is bad and needs to go.

They will ride with Trump till the country collapses.

Trump looks the part and isn't a minority or a woman.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dont Vote crehs:francis:
You say that like if there is someone we could have voted for and it would matter :stopitslime:

If there was a candidate that mattered them higher ups would get to :bustback:

I expect AOC to get it that way before it's all said and done. I knew Barack was the puppet to shift focus from Bush and his war crimes. Trump keeps all attention which is great for some....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

I guess we gonna be the only clowns in line at the Ps5 release

System
Extra controller
A couple of games ...

That'll be 1867.38 sir
I'm not a broke boy so these clowns will never stop me from buying a PlayStation.

I will not be gangstered into buying a trash box so I can play these garbage zombie dystopian future bulshyt repetitive games that these us and European Debvs can't stop making