Try to rob a gun store in the south, brehs

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
so it was a .45 and that's not smoke it's just dust from the concussion of the .45 blasts.

i want one.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
I tried once at AmmuNation.

The owner pulled out a shotgun and I got arrested on Grove Street.

this one time on GTA, i was in the mall shooting all kinds of shyt up and there was an ammunition store in there. I had like 5 stars when i went in and of course i was able to get all kinds of shyt from in there. It took the Man like a half hour to get me out. They had helicopters, fukking swat, all that shyt but i had spawned a tank in front of the door so they couldn't just walk in. That was one of my finest hours that day brehs.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That motherfukker got smoked breh, white dude probably is at the range every other fukkin day seeing that he owns a gun store, he had been waiting for that shyt

I'm not mad at him, criminals get dealt with, RIP to breh but that was dumb as fukk

You could tell how homie was moving that he ain't about that life, holding the gun all limp wristed and shyt, looking back at the other dude for guidance, he wanted to be down and he lost his fukkin life being a follower, straight the fukk up :stopitslime:

Daps
Because regardless being involved in a shootout and killing someone isnt something the average human being is going to feel good about. Killing innocent people, only feels good to people with mental illness.
Fixed

I'm sure everyone here would feel good about killing Dillon Roof personally.

Killing degenerates:ohlawd: who kill others for fun.

If you put me alone in a room with Omar Basheer I'd kill him no Hesitation

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Fixed

I'm sure everyone here would feel good about killing Dillon Roof personally.

Killing degenerates:ohlawd: who kill others for fun.

If you put me alone in a room with Omar Basheer I'd kill him no Hesitation
Probably not.

Which is why an executioners job isn't for everyone