• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
-Mic work/promos - i mean hacksaw is a product of the 80s wrestling generation on the mic..."HOOOOO".."Tough guy"...with loud rambling thrown in the mix and goofy faces:russ:...ironically can still pop a crowd to this day...give him a 5...this is really based on the wwf/wcw career..ive seen the mid south promos and they were good unfortunately he didnt do too much of those

-Personality/gimmicks - "Hacksaw"...carried 2x4 and/or american flag...acted slightly above mentally retarded...he was over...this is what he was known for..it is a classic..did more with less type gimmick...full monty

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds) now before i go into his WWF/WCW career..the mid south days...his ring work there was really only slightly better but he wasn't the second coming of fukkin bruiser brody :heh:..now the WWF days he had some decent matches but none that you would call classic...he had a good brawling style but WWF style of the time and his gimmick made him a little more limited and lazy esp towards the end of his WWF run...a prime shawn michaels could barely get anything decent out of him...with that being said...he actually looked rejuvenated in wcw for the first couple of years...looked really in shape...actually had way better and above average match with vader..prolly the best hacksaw match ive ever seen (and why i rate vader so high among big men) but he eventually got lazy and long in the tooth..but he was believable with his ring style...give him a 4

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores) my overall rating of hacksaw is a 5...he is all time classic wrestler and he got over despite being limited for various reasons...im not one of those that be like duggan should have turned heel...i do wish he did tone down on the super goofy shyt he did...cross eyes, dummy speak,..snot from his nose type shyt but he was a product of the times

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
7. He’s better than Jerry Lynn. He has actual charisma. His gimmick is basic but his charisma got it over. In the ring and on the mic he was average, not bad. Bumped up to 7 for demanding the crowds attention.
EthicalWelllitAfricangroundhornbill-size_restricted.gif

You fukkers need to stop letting nostalgia cloud your judgment

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
he's one of them wrestlers you love as a little kid because he has call and response and a weapon...but then you get a little older and realize he's trash

that WCW run he had was god awful. they booked him like he was a straight up crazy person. and him taping his fists made any of his strikes instantly lethal :pachaha: