Overall Rating

• Total voters

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me know if you all would feel better about having these threads on Thursday or if you prefer having two threads on Wednesday (one single, one tag team/stable).

Also let me know if there are any other criteria that should be added to the list.
I'd say Wednesday.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I fukked with them HEAVY as a kid. The theme, look, and attitude was so cold, it was hard to not be a fan. The Wolfpac was just too cool to hate.

HOWEVER, what kind’ve hurts them (without really being their fault) to me is that the whole Wolfpac/Hollywood feud never got a proper big time match or blowoff. Plus after a while the whole thing got muddied with both factions fighting each other while still having WCW in the mix. Fall Brawl 98 for instance is a mess due to this. And the fact that it all ended up being used as a way to put Hoegan over hurt it further.

7 off nostalgia and some fun moments to go back and relive from time to time

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
The Wolfpack is classic stable although 40-year old white dudes throwing up gang signs and coming out to rap music seems absurd in 2018 it just worked in 1998. They had a connection with the crowd and it was WCW's answer to DX which was needed at the time. I think there was definitely better stables in wrestling but they get an 8.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This group was absolute trash. Didn't make sense at all for them to be a face group, getting cheered on by WCW announcers and picking up Sting & Luger given that the nWo's entire mission and purpose of existence was to takeover WCW. Sting looked horrible like Zack Morris sold him Zit Off, Luger tried too hard to be "hip", Konnan was annoying. Basically, everyone in this group came off as exactly what they were: lame middle-age white men desperately trying to be cool and fit in with hip hop culture. Doesn't help that there was never any real payoff to nWo Hollywood vs. nWo Wolfpac.

How would you rate nWo Wolfpac as a stable using a scale of 1-10 based on these criteria:

-Chemistry: 7. They seemed to be having fun.
-Impact: 5.
Maybe the only guy to slightly benefit was Konnan who seemed to be on TV a lot more after joining the Wolfpac even though his place in the card didn't change.

Konnan isnt white and Nash was trying and succeeding in being cool, at least as much as a wrestler can be. Check the crowd on those summer 98 shows.