TSC Tag Teams/Stables Evaluation #1: nWo Wolfpac

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Konnan isnt white and Nash was trying and succeeding in being cool, at least as much as a wrestler can be. Check the crowd on those summer 98 shows.
I know they were over but they were still corny and lame to me, breh :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
This group was absolute trash. Didn't make sense at all for them to be a face group, getting cheered on by WCW announcers and picking up Sting & Luger given that the nWo's entire mission and purpose of existence was to takeover WCW. Sting looked horrible like Zack Morris sold him Zit Off, Luger tried too hard to be "hip", Konnan was annoying. Basically, everyone in this group came off as exactly what they were: lame middle-age white men desperately trying to be cool and fit in with hip hop culture. Doesn't help that there was never any real payoff to nWo Hollywood vs. nWo Wolfpac.

How would you rate nWo Wolfpac as a stable using a scale of 1-10 based on these criteria:

-Chemistry: 7. They seemed to be having fun.
-Impact: 5.
-Did the team enhance the profiles of the members and prove beneficial for their career paths?: No. These guys were all on the down slope of their careers when this happened anyway. Maybe the only guy to slightly benefit was Konnan who seemed to be on TV a lot more after joining the Wolfpac even though his place in the card didn't change.
-Promo Work: 4. Too much self-indulgence and too many rambling 20 minute promos.
-In-Ring Skills: 4.

4 overall.
:deadmanny:

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
Voted 5. Started off cool enough, and then they lost Hall, Hennig and Rude back to the original NWO. I kind of stopped caring after that :yeshrug:

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz
Wolfpack.jpg

only wolfpac I acknowledge. fukk you bischoff
hMmXGUT.png

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
6 outta 10 bandanas. They were the Lakers with Malone and Payton, minus the wins. It just didn't work outside of the theme song and Sting's red paint. They're should've been some big collision with the NWO (I can't keep up with which incarnation of the group it was at the time) but it never happened. But like with a majority of WCW's problems, blame booking.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
the only wolfpac that really mattered was hall nash and pac. i liked savage with them when they reformed but luger? sting? fukk outta here/ konnan is a try hard bum.

for the stable itself... 6. the original group 10.

Where did all the Konnan hate come from? :dwillhuh: A lot of people in this thread seemed to not like him in WCW.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
the only wolfpac that really mattered was hall nash and pac. i liked savage with them when they reformed but luger? sting? fukk outta here/ konnan is a try hard bum.

:russ:

Where did all the Konnan hate come from? :dwillhuh: A lot of people in this thread seemed to not like him in WCW.
he stunk
Dude couldnt wrestle. Which is why rick steiner beat him up his last match.
need more info on this one

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps