• Poll closed .

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I'm mad as hell at myself. :snoop:

I am one of the main folks who was :damn: :camby: :mindblown: toward @2 Cold Taurus about Naomi going out first round.

And now when it's time to put the vote in for her in the finals... I'm sitting here like, ":leostare: Maybe Kayla IS as bad as the rest of these nikkas been saying all competition... :merchant:" because them .gifs hitting DIFFERENT DIFFERENT today.

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
This entire build's been better than recent WM main events :lawd:

Layla - whose been on an unchallenged 'Goldberg-like' streak, even definitively defeating Naomi early on. :wow:

Kayla - the non-wrestler with the run of the century defeating FINE chicks such as JoJo & Catrina. But will her luck end tonight? :lupe:

Naomi - a contestant who lost in a slobber knocker against Layla back in August. She went threw an entire consolation to get another shot at the title. Will she have what it takes to beat both contestants tonight? :jbhmm:

Three contestants. One match. One winner.

A match that will shake the foundation of TSC forever.

WHO WILL TAKE IT ALL AT BWIW?!
full

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
OP why are multiple votes allowed for the most important round? :dwillhuh:

to avoid a blowout same as the consolation finals :yeshrug: y'all ain't tryna have Uncle Teddy play us out to the ending

giving people two options to vote is more interesting than one, i been paying attention to voting trends the whole tourney trust me i know breh