Essential TSC's Off-Topic Discussion

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Added them to showcase the fact that he does older guys and newer guys from WCW, WWF/E, TNA, ECW, ROH, etc.

I just went through and picked out some guys. Here's a few more.
brunosammartino.jpg

kevinnash.jpg

diamonddallaspage.jpg

sandman.jpg

rock.jpg

bretharta.jpg

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
so i was at a bonfire at the beach with co workers and with one of them i gave her a hug and asked how she was and her bf was like 'are you trying to flirt with my girl?'

man i was :wow: at the strength of me saying hello gettin this dude uncomfortable

i just basically played it off but subliminally hit him with the

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so i was at a bonfire at the beach with co workers and with one of them i gave her a hug and asked how she was and her bf was like 'are you trying to flirt with my girl?'

man i was :wow: at the strength of me saying hello gettin this dude uncomfortable

i just basically played it off but subliminally hit him with the

860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

shyt is crazy :laugh: I posted on one of my co-worker's Facebook wall a few months ago and ended up getting a message on FB from her husband at 5am asking who I was. :laugh:

I'm like ":damn: You got problems!"

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
only nikkas that are that scared their girl is fukking like that is the nikkas who would, and cant step out of the next nikka's shoes.

anyway.

Favorite match of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Rewatched the 95 Royal Rumble for the first time in years. Forgot just how awful the roster was:scusthov:

The rumble itself was trash

Mantaur
dikk Murdoch
Steven Dunn
Aldo Montoya
Jimmy del ray
king kong bundy
Bushwhackers
Men on a Mission
Duke Droese
Jacob/Eli Blu

among others

Straight up :trash:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rewatched the 95 Royal Rumble for the first time in years. Forgot just how awful the roster was:scusthov:

Mantaur
dikk Murdoch
Steven Dunn
Aldo Montoya
Jimmy del ray
king kong bundy
Bushwhackers
Men on a Mission
Duke Droese
Jacob/Eli Blu

among others

Straight up :trash:

'93-'95 were some terrible years for wrestling. WCW had the Stud Stable and Dungeon of Doom running wild and Vince went insane with the gimmick wrestlers.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Bret Hart in a Q&A session in Timmins, ONT over the weekend was critical of the WWE product. “I think there are a lot of people in charge of the wrestling who have no business being in charge. I think it’s turned into a little bit of WCW. They’ve hired a lot of guys who, to me, are not more skilled than the wrestlers they’re talking to.” Hart suggested using Roddy Piper and Mick Foley in creative. He also said that the way the business is structured he’d have had problems because Bret Hart was him, the look the attitude, it was his own creation, while today they give you a name and a gimmick. When asked about HHH, he said he was a good wrestler who lacks imagination. He said he was a fan of Punk, who he said was pretty close to being the second best there is, was, or ever will be. I’m a fan of Punk, but second best of all-time is far more than pushing it. He said regarding Cena that the audience wants something new, but that there is nobody there who can take the to face spot. He said he didn’t think Cena could be a heel. He said he’s a fan of Orton but hasn’t been happy with the way Orton has been used the past several months, and said Orton should be a heel. He also said he thinks Bryan and Cesaro are great wrestlers. When asked if he talked to HHH at Mania, he said it’s nothing more than “Hi” and “Bye.”

:laugh: He'll never like Cripple H. Ever. LMAO.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Mantaur
dikk Murdoch
Steven Dunn
Aldo Montoya
Jimmy del ray

king kong bundy
Bushwhackers
Men on a Mission
Duke Droese
Jacob/Eli Blu

among others