TSC's Official WWE Network Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
As an Attitude era fan who quit watching wrestling at the start of the Ruthless Agression era, I'm blown away watching this clip of the Edge/Lita vs Kane storyline going into Vengeance 2005:

Lita didn't talk much in the Attitude era, so watching her do these heel promos with Edge is WOW!! Looks like she got more comfortable on the mic.

I just watched the Edge vs. Cena episode of the "WWE Rivals" documentary series & I'm currently watching this clip WWE playlist clip of the best of Team RKO:

And I just have to say...

:Lupe: Did Lita dress even more Thotty when she involved with Edge during Ruthless Aggression era than when she was involved with the The Hardy Boys in the Attitude Era?

The thing that stands out to me is when she's with Edge is her revealing cleavage & her big t*ts. I don't remember paying attention to her boobs/cleavage during the attitude era.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Brehs, was "Smackdown" a B-show during the 2010's?

The reason I ask is becuz whenever I watch WWE documentary shows, content from the official WWE YouTube channel, & content from popular pro-wrestling YouTube channels (i.e. Wrestlamia, Wrestling Flashback, Cultaholic Wrestling, WhatCulture Wrestling, & etc.); I noticed that whenever they discuss/cover something that took place during the 2010's, it ALWAYS takes place on "Raw", a PPV, or occasionally "NXT ". "Smackdown" is almost never ever mentioned & footage from "Smackdown" is rarely shown. The only thing I remember seeing from 2010's "Smackdown" is when The Miz & Bryan Danielson were beefing on "Smackdown Live" when The Miz was U.S. Champ.

@Silkk

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Brehs, was "Smackdown" a B-show during the 2010's?

The reason I ask is becuz whenever I watch WWE documentary shows, content from the official WWE YouTube channel, & content from popular pro-wrestling YouTube channels (i.e. Wrestlamia, Wrestling Flashback, Cultaholic Wrestling, WhatCulture Wrestling, & etc.); I noticed that whenever they discuss/cover something that took place during the 2010's, it ALWAYS takes place on "Raw", a PPV, or occasionally "NXT ". "Smackdown" is almost never ever mentioned & footage from "Smackdown" is rarely shown. The only thing I remember seeing from 2010's "Smackdown" is when The Miz & Bryan Danielson were beefing on "Smackdown Live" when The Miz was U.S. Champ.

@Silkk
For a long time Smackdown was taped on tuesdays but aired on Thurs/Fri so yeah nobody gave a fukk about it for a long time until 2016 when they went live every week and split the rosters again.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

I been rewatching the “Who hit Stone Cold” storyline again and in hindsight, it’s even more ridiculous how they had Rikishi involved in all that main event shyt wearing that thong :mjlol:

If they had him wrestle in Rikishi Wear shorts, some J‘s and a glove that shyt would’ve gotten over I think :pachaha:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just watched this Wrestling Flashback countdown ranking the 10 eras in Stone Cold's career:

Here I rank the 10 versions of Stone Cold Steve Austin from WORST to BEST.

Which is your favourite version of The Texas Rattlesnake?!

:whew: I'm happy to see that his 2001 heel run made the top 3 despite how much folk shyt on it.