TSC's thoughts on Jason Jordan (SON OF ANGLE IT'S LIT)

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
how yall feel about the yung gawd Jason Jordan? I know damn near everybody fukks with gable but I be peeping nikkas sleeping on Jordan but he been really impressing me lately.

since they got called up Jordan been coming across more confident on the mic and showing some real charisma :ehh:

and ofc last night on SD homeboy had the crowd chanting his name then walked up on talking smack and had Renee getting wet just looking at his magnificent biceps :mjgrin:

could he be the chosen one yall? how far do yall think breh can go? :jbhmm:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Well prime Shelton Benjamin was quite possibly the most physically gifted performer in wrestling history and he could only reach a certain level in WWE, so I'm not sure how much better Jordan can fare. He certainly does have some things working in his favor that Benjamin didn't, noticeably his lighter skin tone :mjpls:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin

I been trying to tell these nikkas for 2 years now. Jason is the one.

Look how :ootvince: is gushing over him.

great physique, all american look, swagger and energy, can talk good enough by todays standards, young, he's the future brehs...

drink it in maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

repped

tell these nikkas man, Jordan the future :whew:
Well prime Shelton Benjamin was quite possibly the most physically gifted performer in wrestling history and he could only reach a certain level in WWE, so I'm not sure how much better Jordan can fare. He certainly does have some things working in his favor that Benjamin didn't, noticeably his lighter skin tone :mjpls:
well Shelton gonna be back soon so he can put the yung gawd Jordan over :blessed:

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
yGWUTv4.jpg

it's only a matter of time :wow:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
He's got things working both ways. From the corporate standpoint, as someone has mentioned, he's a Performance Center / homegrown talent and got the Trips co-sign. From the smarks standpoint, he's got the co-sign for his work in NXT with American Alpha.

The only question is how do you get kids, women and casuals to jump on the bandwagon?

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
Don't know why anyone would cape for Gable over Jordan. Jordan has the look and size and is just as impressive. Can either one of them talk?
they're both capable from what we've seen of them.
The one is Cedrick
if he can get past that cruiserweight ceiling :lolbron:

on the real tho I fw Cedric too. This thread about Jordan but he ain't the only one. #BlackExcellence :blessed: