TSC's thoughts on Jason Jordan (SON OF ANGLE IT'S LIT)

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
He is great for a hot tag. Apparently that alone gets you a main event push nowadays

tumblr_nirn5ajpsA1srbyoyo1_500.gif

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jordan comes off as sloppy/green sometimes (kinda like Corbin, but better look and moveset). Gable is cool, but overratted. The team as a whole got the Cena/Reigns push and nobody complained. They shouldn't be tag champs right now.

Usos, Wyatts, and Breezango put in much more work. A tweaked ascension would be better tag champs.

But I guess they needed faces as champs, and American Alpha are hands down the best face tag team on Smackdown.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Jordan comes off as sloppy/green sometimes (kinda like Corbin, but better look and moveset). Gable is cool, but overratted. The team as a whole got the Cena/Reigns push and nobody complained. They shouldn't be tag champs right now.

Usos, Wyatts, and Breezango put in much more work. A tweaked ascension would be better tag champs.

But I guess they needed faces as champs, and American Alpha are hands down the best face tag team on Smackdown.

Several people on here have said AA needed to be in the chase longer and develop characters along the way, and that heel Usos and Breezing need more spotlight on them.

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
First noticed him on NXT as a "college tights" jobber with Tye Dillinger.

When I first saw him live, he was getting Maven chants ( :mjpls: ) and losing to Bull Dempsey.

I next saw him teaming with Chad Gable, having the crowd crazy, in a terrific 2 out of 3 falls match with The Revival.

He's now one half of the tag champs on the best WWE program around, where they were written out of the title hunt several times, to delay and preserve a deserved payoff.

He worked hard and earned it. Still has more to grow with. A heel turn with more experience under his belt could define him further.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Dude had a big turnaround with just a haircut...
maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously he looked goofy but yeah Gable definitely helped bring him out the slump...on Breaking Ground last year the dude seemed to have a personality so if applies that to TV he has a bright future since he already has the look. The only thing I'd be worrisome about is "hardcore" fans resenting him just like Reigns if he ends up getting pushed harder than Gable in a singles run because people have definitely been on the Gable camp more so when it comes the team. Both of them are good though.

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
Dude had a big turnaround with just a haircut...
maxresdefault.jpg

Seriously he looked goofy but yeah Gable definitely helped bring him out the slump...on Breaking Ground last year the dude seemed to have a personality so if applies that to TV he has a bright future since he already has the look. The only thing I'd be worrisome about is "hardcore" fans resenting him just like Reigns if he ends up getting pushed harder than Gable in a singles run because people have definitely been on the Gable camp more so when it comes the team. Both of them are good though.

what people? :mjpls: