Tua just got fukked by his Organization and the League

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I would trade 10 million for the ability to remember my birthday and not have brain damage. No point in having millions if I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with a brain looking like Swiss cheese
And that's why he should pull an Andrew Luck and get out right now. He made many millions keep his health and call it a career. He can spend the rest of his life working towards other meaningful goals. He can help feed and house homeless children or whatever good he wants to do with the opportunity his short NFL career afforded him. Leave the world a better place.

If your health is in jeopardy there's more to life than NFL glory.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If you had $15-$20 million at age 24 the world is your oyster. Oh well you can't play football anymore. Most of those guys get less than 10-15 years doing that and they have to move on anyway.

It's hard to feel bad for someone who is living a life that 95% of the people in this country could only dream of. Hopefully he doesn't have to suffer from CTE in his 50s and end up blowing his brains out like others out of the NFL have.

Playing football isn't worth sacrificing your older years for in the first place.
What dude meant with "more to life than money" is he may have had aspirations in football. Like breaking records, winning a superbowl etc. That is cut short. Most of these athletes spend a large chunk of their life devoted to the goal of making it to the NFL. Most decent quarterbacks getting 15+ years at the job.

Again.......we get that you saying "but he got millions and young".

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What dude meant with "more to life than money" is he may have had aspirations in football. Like breaking records, winning a superbowl etc. That is cut short. Most of these athletes spend a large chunk of their life devoted to the goal of making it to the NFL. Most decent quarterbacks getting 15+ years at the job.

Again.......we get that you saying "but he got millions and young".
Those aspirations can be replaced with something that doesn't destroy his brain long term. Win win.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
It’s his life to live like someone who smokes but him suffering from concussions isn’t a joke or a sign he is weak.

No solutions. Got it.

I don't see anybody calling him weak or making jokes. Not being built for pro football puts you in the same situation as 99.999999999999999999999% of the rest of the people on earth.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Davante Adams was concussion protocol this week, forgot how he had two bad concussions in the same season years ago.

Tua might be able to have the same outcome as Davante where it doesn't impact his career