Tua just got fukked by his Organization and the League

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
His brother the same way at Maryland. Be taking crazy hits on some tough guy extend the play at all costs shyt and is always ground beef at the end of the season. Just throw it away or curl up my guy. Live to fight another down.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Another concussion :what:

Dolphins are in a HORRIBLE spot with Tua

There is no way I’m giving Tua $200 million guaranteed this guy shouldn’t even be playing football

Damn :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Last page is embarrassing even by Coli standards. People’s health isn’t jokes and has nothing do with being built for this or that:snoop:
Tom Brady been playing for almost as long as Tua has been on this earth. I mean it is what it is some people play football and have long lasting careers and some people are chronically hurt and chronically suffer from concussions. You staying hurt all the time or not have everything to do with you being built for it.

Jahvid Best had a promising career until concussions ended it. Sucks for Tua but he needs to call it a career and think about his next chapter in life. He probably stubbornly won't but he should. Players like Calvin Johnson and Andrew Luck had the right idea. Tua probably ain't even all that secure in his job to begin with cause there was a point they were looking to replace him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
had no idea he was back in the protocol

damn. its truly sad. i feel for him
You feel for him? He's a decamillionaire just off his football contract signing bonus alone. If he has to walk away from the game at 24 and lead a healthy life that's not a bad place to start. If he keeps his finances in order he will never need to work a day again in his life if he so chooses. With good investments his great grandchildren could be spending that money.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You feel for him? He's a decamillionaire just off his football contract signing bonus alone. If he has to walk away from the game at 24 and lead a healthy life that's not a bad place to start. If he keeps his finances in order he will never need to work a day again in his life if he so chooses. With good investments his great grandchildren could be spending that money.
more to life than money

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I would trade 10 million for the ability to remember my birthday and not have brain damage. No point in having millions if I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with a brain looking like Swiss cheese

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
more to life than money
If you had $15-$20 million at age 24 the world is your oyster. Oh well you can't play football anymore. Most of those guys get less than 10-15 years doing that and they have to move on anyway.

It's hard to feel bad for someone who is living a life that 95% of the people in this country could only dream of. Hopefully he doesn't have to suffer from CTE in his 50s and end up blowing his brains out like others out of the NFL have.

Playing football isn't worth sacrificing your older years for in the first place.