Tua Tagovailoa named starting QB against the Rams in week 8

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Surprised by this. Fitz has been playing well and I believe the Dolphins are on a winning streak. Tua must have looked good as hell in practice.
He's among the league leaders in INTs.

I'm laughing at Fitz entitled ass reaction. I've seen him get outplayed in camps before and held his job. He has nerve.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAHAHAHA @ Fitztragic apologists.

fukk OUTTA HERE :camby:

Wins against a shaky Niners team and fukking Jets and Jaguars :mjlol:

Here some stats about Fitztragic and Dolphins

12th in passing
13th in TDs
Top 3 in Interceptions

Mia def
4th in Scoring Defense
9th in Takeaways

The defense is the reason they're 3-3 not Fitztragic, if Tua is ready start him over the career backup.

Him going to the media crying about being bench makes me sick, nah you're trash ass cac trying to use your white privilege. :pacspit:

but but but but he went to Harvard and has a quirky beard

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
they're really going to throw him in there against the rams.

sassy savage about to have like 3 picks this game.
tenor.gif

JLova

Veteran
Daps
He's among the league leaders in INTs.

I'm laughing at Fitz entitled ass reaction. I've seen him get outplayed in camps before and held his job. He has nerve.

Damn. I had to go check his stats. I didn't know they were that mediocre. I get it now. Still got benched after coming off a couple W's. Lets see what the young bull has. I'm not going to question Flores' decisions.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I feel like the media folks who are against this move are exaggerating just how well Fitz, and the team as a whole with him at QB has really played. They're 3-3.

They beat the Jets, the Jaguars, and the 49ers (who were dealing with a bunch of injuries on both sides of the ball

They lost to the Bills, Patriots, and Seattle

So all I've seen so far is that we've been able to beat the teams we're supposed to beat and can't beat the teams that we need to beat in order to be considered "good"

We have the Rams and Cardinals next, which are going to be tough games. But after that? Chargers, Broncos, Jets, Bengals.

So if not now, then when would be a better time to put him in there? In 2 weeks when the schedule gets easier? Okay fine, but then if you're gonna play him in 2 weeks anyway, you might as well just play him now - at least you get the benefit of the bye week.