He aint sell it so he'll be iight
butler-basketball.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
“They clickin up but cannot B-legit, no 40 water”

I’m sure 90% of the people jamming that song don’t get it but that’s hard and 100% true especially on Drake’s end.
A triple entendre

Especially giving the fact Drake hasn’t done shyt for the bay since he did “The Motto” and only had E-40 in the background of his video.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pac's estate asking for the record to be taken down is not surprising. K. Dot fans calling this win for Kenny is and it's some of the wildest sh!t ever. How exactly is this a win for Kendrick? Then yall making memes talking about that two rappers that deleted their disses towards Kendrick when yall it's not the same thing and unlike Cole, Drake didn't apologize for anything.

Then yall are actually giving praise to Kendrick for being silent. I never thought I see the day people giving someone who they claim is a top lyricist a win in a rap battle and they didn't rap. Yet here we are.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Pac's estate asking for the record to be taken down is not surprising. K. Dot fans calling this win for Kenny is and it's some of the wildest sh!t ever. How exactly is this a win for Kendrick? Then yall making memes talking about that two rappers that deleted their disses towards Kendrick when yall it's not the same thing and unlike Cole, Drake didn't apologize for anything.

Then yall are actually giving praise to Kendrick for being silent. I never thought I see the day people giving someone who they claim is a top lyricist a win in a rap battle and they didn't rap. Yet here we are.

It’s not a W for Kendrick at all but it is an unforced error for Drake.

He’s a culture vulture small hat and acted accordingly. The shyt wasn’t “creative” or impressive”, it was disrespectful to Pac and the culture as a whole.

Kendrick has to reply to win but it’s his layup to miss. All the fake time constraints and countdowns is irrelevant. When he drops everybody will perk up to dikk ride or hate and you nikkas will have your hit of dopamine.

Last edited: