Tupac Shakur's Estate Threatens to Sue Drake

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yes and so does a lot of other people.

If he's purposely trying to remove points from Kendrick, how is that scared and panicked and not strategic?

Again, being strategic doesn’t negate fear.

Plenty of wars have been lost because one opponent overplayed their hand, moved too quickly and exposed themselves because they didn’t get the response they anticipated.

Taylor Made was most certainly strategic but it was also bad strategy and predicated on not getting the response he wanted when he wanted.

Last edited:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
It’s been a month motherfukker.. not a year :mjlol: Kendrick already said what he wanted to say. The way Drake or anyone moves after “Like that” is on them. Kendrick Will respond if and when he wants. Not when Drake wants it. Fast food music generation:hhh:

Lmaoooooo, I know you're coping because saying he doesn't have to respond is crazy and in no way a good look like some are tryna spin.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
cause he afraid of what kendrick would say? the silence is killing him. That's why he put the deadline, put out the AI diss, etc.

i mean it seems pretty straightforward and not really strategic like you say.

He's afraid of what Kendrick would say so... He said it first and joked about him getting it from the JBP?

I think he thinks the silence is hilarious and surprising. Kendrick literally was asking people to say his name and see Candyman. He says it and nothing.

nikkas were saying push ups wasn't gonna be on DSPs because he was scared. It went up.

It's a difference excuse everyday for his silence. Even people from TDE and close by have said he needs to respond

Again, being strategic doesn’t negate.

Plenty of wars have been lost because one opponent overplayed their hand, moved too quickly and exposed themselves because they didn’t get the response they anticipated.

Taylor Made was most certainly strategic but it was also bad strategy and predicated on not getting the response he wanted when he wanted.

I cannot argue with this one. You're absolutely right about wars being lost this way. We saw it with Drake and push and him setting himself up.

Disagree about bad strategy and not getting the response he wanted. The main issue really just seemed to be the AI modulation but looking past that, people seemingly applauded the troll move and it's gonna forever be up on YouTube.

I think that's why he really wasn't tripping about taking it down. He immediately claimed it, trolled Kendrick, and got his point across.

It's why I'm anticipating what Kendrick is gonna do. I, personally, just don't think waiting this long or using it as an album rollout is the best idea. That's how you get shyt like ye jumping in and basically saying ya'll planned to get as many people as possible to go at this one nikka, instead of it just being Drake vs Kendrick.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I would agree if it was more than one line and not a line he's already said before.

"Weirdos in my comments talkin' 'bout some Millie Bobby, look
Bring them jokes up to the gang, we get to really flockin'"

Nah homie, Drake is the first person to bring the topic up in this battle. You only throw that out there first if you’re afraid it’s going to be brought up.

That’s simple simon ass logic. Deducing thst Kendrick is scared or unprepared because he didn’t reply on Drakes timetable is not.

So Drake being anxious isn't far fetched but Kendrick being scared is. Sure he doesn't have to drop anytime soon but if he does drop as a rollout for his album, people are gonna see this as corny.

He has been asking for this. Idk why all of a sudden he's acting nervous and letting everyone else drop disses before he does.

The only logic for Drake being scared after two disses and daily Instagram stories making fun of Kendrick is that you like Kendrick more than Drake

“Letting everybody drop disses before he does”

If he had dropped in the last week or so he would be sharing air time with Drake, Ross, Quavo and a bunch of non descript weirdos. He wants his moment to work to his benefit.

That sounds like more of a sound strategy than A.I. verses and shooting your self in the foot by being the first person to bring up grooming allegations.

The logic for Drake being nervous about what Kendrick is going to say next is evidenced by his words and actions. Much less open to interpretation than silence.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
And be clear, I’m more than capable of being objective about Kendrick, I have the negs to prove it lol

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
uh whatever you try to tell yourself. "Like That" was #1 for a month. Both Metro's albums went to #1 and are still in the top 3. Kendrick forced all this fukkery with a 16. :mjlol: Drake couldn't even out meme Rick Ross.
we dont care about numbers, considering Drake laps everyone when it comes to billboard charts. Duckworth needs to drop, he's losing badly right now.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nah homie, Drake is the first person to bring the topic up in this battle. You only throw that out there first if you’re afraid it’s going to be brought up.

That’s simple simon ass logic. Deducing thst Kendrick is scared or unprepared because he didn’t reply on Drakes timetable is not.

If he had dropped in the last week or so he would be sharing air time with Drake, Ross, Quavo and a bunch of non descript weirdos. He wants his moment to work to his benefit.

That sounds like more of a sound strategy than A.I. verses and shooting your self in the foot by being the first person to bring up grooming allegations.

The logic for Drake being nervous about what Kendrick is going to say next is evidenced by his words and actions. Much less open to interpretation than silence.
This ain’t even worth explaining people have their minds made up :mjlol:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati

Or you know it's gonna be brought up so you bring it up ahead of time to try to take the sail outta the wings. You call it being afraid, others would call it smart. Especially since it's something he already referenced before. And then following it up with "this a gift from me" and I heard it on the "Budden podcast so it has to be true" feels like mocking him saying you really don't have shyt, and if that was it, then we've already addressed it.

If he was afraid, why he even bring it up again? And reference it so straightforward in a diss to bring even more attention to it?

You calling chess players scary for being able to predict their opponents move and act accordingly?

Now that seems to validate what people have been saying about him doing this shyt for promo. Drake released Taylor Made the same day Taylor Swift dropped. If Kendrick dropped, it would have completely overshadowed Ross and Quavo/Chris.

It's only a sound strategy if your goal was to bring attention to something you're selling and not actually beef with him.

Rumor is he's dropping in what a month or so? Let's say he doesn't and doesn't respond until 4/5 years later for his next album - that would be a win in your eyes?

"You tryna let this shyt die down. Nah nah nah, nikka, this time you're following through" doesn't sound like a nervous thing to say on any planet. If anything, he's simply tryna rush him and not because he's nervous - he's acting like he has something for him.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Kendrick got Drake and Cole out here looking crazy over a Hit record where he says “fukk the big 3.. It’s Big Me”’ :mjlol: He won

“They clickin up but cannot B-legit, no 40 water”

I’m sure 90% of the people jamming that song don’t get it but that’s hard and 100% true especially on Drake’s end.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Or you know it's gonna be brought up so you bring it up ahead of time to try to take the sail outta the wings. You call it being afraid, others would call it smart.

It is indeed smart to be afraid in some instances, as is trying to neutralize what weapons you think could hurt you.

You can say the same about Kendrick speaking on his relationship on Mr Morale knowing Drake would take that angle.

It’s just that grooming in the age of the diddler and surviving R Kelly holds a bit more weight.

Especially since it's something he already referenced before. And then following it up with "this a gift from me" and I heard it on the "Budden podcast so it has to be true" feels like mocking him saying you really don't have shyt, and if that was it, then we've already addressed it.

If he was afraid, why he even bring it up again? And reference it so straightforward in a diss to bring even more attention to it?

Again, same reasons Chris Farley did the fat guy in a little coat bit. He put his biggest insecurity on front street because if he said it first people would be less likely to try and use it against him. In the surface it looked like he was confident about his weight but it was a huge paint point and reason for his undoing.

You calling chess players scary for being able to predict their opponents move and act accordingly?

I am a chess player and yes, if you’re serious about it there are times where caution is appropriate. As is trying to rush an opponent or giving them what seems like an advantage on the surface.

Now that seems to validate what people have been saying about him doing this shyt for promo. Drake released Taylor Made the same day Taylor Swift dropped. If Kendrick dropped, it would have completely overshadowed Ross and Quavo/Chris.

It's only a sound strategy if your goal was to bring attention to something you're selling and not actually beef with him.

Rumor is he's dropping in what a month or so? Let's say he doesn't and doesn't respond until 4/5 years later for his next album - that would be a win in your eyes?

"You tryna let this shyt die down. Nah nah nah, nikka, this time you're following through" doesn't sound like a nervous thing to say on any planet. If anything, he's simply tryna rush him and not because he's nervous - he's acting like he has something for him.

Releasing your content, whatever it may be about when it’s to your advantage is sound strategy straight up and down. It doesn’t have to be either/or in regards to this “beef” or rather war that has been underway for a long time.