Tupac's killer Baby Lane appears in 1993 rap video

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
:ohhh:More proof that this Baby Lane cat wasn't just some nobody. Well known by a lot of street dudes and rappers (Eazy E, Tray Deee, BG Knoccout, MC Eiht, Spider Loc).

He musta had clout. The streets knew all along he killed Pac and didn't do anything to him.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The streets knew all along he killed Pac and didn't do anything to him.

I'm pretty sure he wasn't coming out the house like that anymore after the murder. I remember there was this long ass news article about him and it said he was in a book store when the 2Pac murder book dropped and people were recognizing him from his picture in it. In fact, I heard Pac wasn't even the only body he caught before.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
He was still active in the streets after Pac's death. According to Keefe D and Spider Loc, he was all over Compton bragging on the deed.

Keep in mind he died in a shootout where he murked two cats over a bad dope deal so he was definitely out there after Pac's death.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wasn't there a music video posted on here with some cac rapper that was filmed at the location that Orlando Anderson was killed at?

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Keep in mind he died in a shootout where he murked two cats over a bad dope deal so he was definitely out there after Pac's death.

It's kind of messed up because in that same article it said that his grandma had died that same day. He left the hospital and got murked before he could return. I'm pretty sure he got buried with her too. I wonder why Michael Dorrough got charged with Lane's murder even though he was shooting at the Stones.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I'm pretty sure he wasn't coming out the house like that anymore after the murder. I remember there was this long ass news article about him and it said he was in a book store when the 2Pac murder book dropped and people were recognizing him from his picture in it. In fact, I heard Pac wasn't even the only body he caught before.
Heron MOB posted before that Baby Lane was a killer. You wasn't just gonna run down on him no matter how much you loved Pac he was a very dangerous dude.