Turkey and Iran nearing deal aimed at ending Syrian War

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
How the fuxk does that give them the right to invade and illegally occupy an independent nation? :what:

Can the US invade and illegally occupy Canada because we share a border and some Americans live there?:what:

WTF does this have to do with US policy not recognizing a genocide due to fear of losing a "strategic ally" ?:what:

WTF does this idiotic rambling have to do with anything I posted?:what:

Cyprus was not a Turkish state moron...It was an independent nation predominantly Greek at the time of the Turkish invasion and illegal occupation...
There was no genoicde there's a reason some euro enemies of turkey are only ones that recognize it. They got kicked out the empire for siding with Russia and attacking Turkish troops and civilians. Kicking them out was a measured response. It wasn't no rape of Nanking. No genocide. And Greeks in Cyprus tried overrunning government and attacking Turks so turkey responded. Ur a cac so u hate any non white country with a spine. I didn't hear much about Armenia or Cyprus from cacs a decade or more ago cuz turkey was down to be subservient to whites. That's the only real issue
Cacs "erdogan is an autocrat who doesn't respect democracy"
Military coupe begins " please succeed coupe pleaaaaase get rid of this guy and put stooges back into power"

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
There was no genoicde there's a reason some euro enemies of turkey are only ones that recognize it. They got kicked out the empire for siding with Russia and attacking Turkish troops and civilians. Kicking them out was a measured response. It wasn't no rape of Nanking. No genocide. And Greeks in Cyprus tried overrunning government and attacking Turks so turkey responded. Ur a cac so u hate any non white country with a spine. I didn't hear much about Armenia or Cyprus from cacs a decade or more ago cuz turkey was down to be subservient to whites. That's the only real issue
Military coupe begins " please succeed coupe pleaaaaase get rid of this guy and put stooges back into power"
I'm a CAC now...:what:

Typical uneducated coli towel head sand slave response to FACTS...

There was no genocide, a million Armenians were just evicted and vanished off the globe in the desert...Historians that unanimously agree it was a genocide have no idea what they're talking about...Erdogan and his peasant TL16 know best...:what:

The Greeks didn't try to overrun Cyprus you illiterate fukk...The independent island nation was predominantly Greek...Thus why would it be a surprise the people sided with the pro Greek faction?

Cyprus census from 1963 pre invasion

Ethnographic_distribution_in_Cyprus_1960.jpg

Put down your textbook written by Erdogan and educate yourself on what actually happened...Or go do humanity a favor and go play in on coming traffic you fukking sand c00n...:pacspit:

Last edited:

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
I'm a CAC now...:what:

Typical uneducated coli towel head sand slave response to FACTS...

There was no genocide, a million Armenians were just evicted and vanished off the globe in the desert...:what:

The Greeks didn't try to overrun Cyprus you illiterate fukk...The independent island nation was predominantly Greek...Thus why would it be a surprise the people sided with the pro Greek faction?

Cyprus census from 1963 pre invasion

Ethnographic_distribution_in_Cyprus_1960.jpg

Put down your textbook written by Erdogan and educate yourself on what actually happened...Or go do humanity a favor and go play in on coming traffic you fukking sand c00n...:pacspit:

:lolbron:

:dead:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Post WW1, Crimean War, 18th century wasn't much better... I doubt I could struggle through the rest off the top of my head :lolbron:

The Ottoman Empire collapsed, Nature moved to Marcy.

Hmm...I know a portion of tUrkey was occupied post WW1, but yeah like another breh said the Ottoman Empire collapsing doesn't really equate with Turkey having been occupied.

Damn near all of South America recognizes the Armenian genocide, Lebanon, Egypt do too. And all those "euro ennemies" you talk about are allies of Turkey in NATO. And Turkey just stated today that it wants to join the EU (the "Euro enemies") by 2023. Armenian Genocide recognition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually turns out the Ottoman Empire itself sentenced to death people for the genocide (then called "war crimes"), but modern Turkey overuled that. Turkish courts-martial of 1919–20 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Just heard on France24 Assad is trying to wipe out the Kurds in Hakassan(sp)

edit: Al Hasakah *

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Euro and US whites are the ones frothing at the mouth because turkey is growing, strengthening and isn't willing to be weak and subservient anymore. It's a new era cacs yalls time is fading. Go cry about it

mashallah :blessed:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
well then they are better sunnis (whatever school they're down with) than the other ones.
They are stooges. Just like the west likes them. US or Russia will put bases on their land and they'll happily take direction from them unlike Arabs. You can't honestly say anything good about them other then they are willing doormats.