Turkey and Iran nearing deal aimed at ending Syrian War

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
map-large-turkey-cyprus.gif

Anybody see Greece in this pic??

Crimea was Turkish and Russians took it couple centuries ago. But turkey taking Right of their waters is a crime. Typical cac hypocrisy

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
It was nearly equal
Quotes a post containing a census graph that CLEARLY shows the population of the island pre-invasion was overwhelmingly Greek before the invasion and then claims "it was nearly equal"...

FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

I chose a graph because you clearly have some kind of reading disability, I figured the colors would help you understand how fukking wrong you are...

but there is no saving you from your own stupidity...

I give up, been apart of SOHH and the COli for damn near 15 years now...

Congratulations on being the first and only idiot to ever make my ignore list...

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Quotes a post containing a census graph that CLEARLY shows the population of the island pre-invasion was overwhelmingly Greek before the invasion and then claims "it was nearly equal"...

FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

I chose a graph because you clearly have some kind of reading disability, I figured the colors would help you understand how fukking wrong you are...

but there is no saving you from your own stupidity...

I give up, been apart of SOHH and the COli for damn near 15 years now...

Congratulations on being the first and only idiot to ever make my ignore list...
So I should just trust a graph cuz u posted it. It's off Turkish waters it's Turkish.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Erodogen turning his back on the US means suddenly stopping the aide of ISIS and Al Qeada.
Would be confused if I didn't know why this is happening

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn