TV Ratings: Super Bowl LVIII Sets All-Time Record with 123.4 million viewers

Daps
200w.gif

Where my TMZball brethren’s at? Daryl Morey really screwed things up huh?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
The crazy thing is I think the next Super Bowl can potentially pass it if we get the Eminem vs Taylor Swift match-up.

Nothing beats the classic Boys vs Girls rivalry.

"202.4 million viewers watch all-or-part of Super Bowl XVIII, the highest unduplicated total audience in history."

Sorry, no other sport comes close. It's not only the sport, but the entire event. Hollywood doesn't make the trip for Soccer like that.
NBA playoffs/finals are also star magnets. You see often entertainers, artists, actors, other athletes from other sports attending nba playoff and finals games in the arenas.Drake sits on court side seats at raptors games, jack nicholson does the same at lakers games, you see spike Lee and Pete Davidson at knicks games,etc.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Take out the halftime show and the commercials and the Super Bowl would get 60 millions at most. Basically the same kind of ratings the AFC/NFC title games get. I believe that the ratings for the AFC/NFC conference titles games actually reflect the size of tge true football audience, Hardcore and casual alike. Non sports fans and women watching for the Halftime show and the commercials is what really inflates the ratings