Twice In A Lifetime: #1 Alabama Crimson Tide vs #2 Clemson Tigers (National Championship)

Who Wins?

• Alabama

Votes: 24 54.5%
  • Clemson

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
for real

some random CAC qb from Montana State gonna shoot up draft boards, this shyt happens every year. any team that gets Watson will eat
Scouts don't like shotgun QBS but Prescott was a shot gun QB and is one of the best QB in the NFL as a rookie. No matter the QB, you need weapons. I hope Watson goes to Arizona

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Scouts don't like shotgun QBS but Prescott was a shot gun QB and is one of the best QB in the NFL as a rookie. No matter the QB, you need weapons. I hope Watson goes to Arizona
Which is really fukking stupid seeing that the NFL has fully embraced the shotgun. I don't know how many times I've seen a team line up in the gun when it's 3rd and 2. Drives me nuts.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Bruh lemme ask you, do you feel like they toned the offense back the further the season went on? Even though they were playing sorrier teams towards the beginning I felt like they were more explosive and things came a little bit different than later in the season where it seemed like everything was super toned down.

They definitely did and I think that affected Jalen's confidence. Instead of a going full speed tempo, they slowed it down and got more simpler on offense. Jalen regressed as a passer and the running game was all over the place.

Saban went conservative in the second half of the season and it came back to bite us in the ass.

For the first time during the Saban era, we don't have a offensive identity.

Last edited: