Twitch streamer worth millions commits dat

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm on a star on this bytch to you. All you do is follow what I say so you can hit reply and respond emotionally with no real critique. Like I said earlier I expect people who pretend they black like you to be triggered.in this thread.
More bytch babble from you. You're not a star you say dumb shyt in the same threads I happen to read and I post in them. Use that LSA hoe logic elsewhere. The critique was you say dumb shyt smarten up dummy. I can't pretend I'm black dumb ass fakkit. Use that coli faux black I'm not black shyt somewhere else.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Am I crazy or does the article say this guy brother said their older brother died in the same way :gucci:

yeah :francis:

i read that his father and mother contemplated suicide after his brothers death, so they might commit that too.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Dats true...I couldn't imagine having to be "on" Everytime I wanna play some video games ..gotta be entertaining and all that..shyt too skressful
Yep. This is why folks gotta set boundaries for themselves. Robbaz is the only streamer I actively follow and a few times folks asked if he will play a certain game he'd respond with 'I am already playing it, just not for you guys'. That's the right atttitude because you don't exist for the entertainment of others.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm broke compared to a millionaire and have a had tons of stress in life. Ain't no way I'm committing that as a millionaire especially. I will find ways to get help. You got the resources to do it.