Twitch streamer worth millions commits dat

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if u a grown man playing videogames all day its something wrong with u, even if u are making bank from it
lol yes because grown men should be sitting in a cubicle all day, barely making money. Matter of fact, he should have two jobs where the ends still don’t meet. That’s true masculinity, right? Working yourself to death.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yes because grown men should be sitting in a cubicle all day, barely making money. Matter of fact, he should have two jobs where the ends still don’t meet. That’s true masculinity, right? Working yourself to death.

I aint never seen a cubicle job in my life

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I was a streamer I'd tell all them nerd lames to pull up. I wouldn't give me actual address because you know how keyboard warriors are, but I'd tell em pull up
No, mistake

you’ll get swatted and u might die. And worst of all daily deliveries of pizza at your house

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy had a mental illness. He didn't even stream much and didn't need it for money anymore. He made great investments and was wealthy and living off that. He basically pioneered making a living off of livestreaming and was very smart. He had friends around him that tried to help him too. People are trying to look for cliches reasons to blame, but his mental illness is the only thing that works as an explanation which still leaves a lot of questions.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
My life is way better than yours
It really isn't. Once a nikka who knows nothing about you assumes he's living a better life cuz he disagrees with you on a message board HE's pretty much a broke pretty nikka trying to convince himself of his self worth. I don't get into whose lives is better I just look at my phone and bank account

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He aint re-spawning from that one.
BlushingBeneficialGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It really isn't. Once a nikka who knows nothing about you assumes he's living a better life cuz he disagrees with you on a message board HE's pretty much a broke pretty nikka trying to convince himself of his self worth. I don't get into whose lives is better I just look at my phone and bank account
It really is. Look at this nikka trying to use that LSA hoe babble. How can I convince myself of my self worth by shytting on your stupid takes? You don't even make sense nikka. I didn't say my life was better because I disagreed with your comment lol. More sucker tactics from you good sir. Look at your phone doesn't change the facts my life is better than yours good sir. I want you to have money good sir but that by itself doesn't equal a good life silly rabbit.