Twitter used chatGPT chatBOTS to create a racist account

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to put a lot of resources in to turn these openAI bots racist given how the machine learning works.

you basically have to feed it all kinds of racist shyt over and over again to break it out of the original design which is to be a customer service bot that isn't supposed to offend any of the customers asking questions.

very interesting move, I'm sure Elon will be banning everyone that took part right? :mjpls:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
San Jose
Hold up:

1. This is an old article and tweet from 2016, that I'm pretty sure you're gonna find a thread on here about if you search for it.
2. There's nothing that mentions chatGPT as openai was founded in 2016.
3. Twitter did not create anything. The bot, which was created by Microsoft learned to be racist from... racist tweets.

What exactly do you gain from knowingly posting false information?

You gotta be an agent.

Negged for posting propaganda.
Nah this is crazy. I didn't actually read the article so I didn't know it was old. I seen someone make a YouTube video about it

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They were able to train this model in less than a day....

The tweets:

We now have portable open source AI like LLAMA from Facebook (Llama can run GPT 3 on a laptop....). Imagine these alt right groups using these AI tools and the shyt they can do with it.
>Facebook shouldn't relax the licensing terms. Llama in the worng hands will cause damage.

Quote tweets from Tay Zonday brehs