Two black elementary students called N-word at city council meeting.

Daps
My sister-in-law is a nurse and a few years ago she quit her job and went to Denver for a traveling nurse position for a few weeks, and my now wife and I had to visit every week because she was so miserable there dealing with the people, this is not surprising, given what we experienced. One of the worst cities I’ve been to, as far as the people.

We went to Denver last October. A woman at Jamba Juice could tell we were from out of town, because of how clean we were.

There’s a tent city in downtown. Our driver said California buses their homeless there, and there’s a major drug problem. It was the first time I witnessed a grab and dash at Target. It was a methed out white man.

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Unrelated but I take joy in cacs having negative birth rates. I take joy in cac society falling apart and tearing itself limb from limb. By 2100, they’ll be like ten times more Africans than cacs (iirc). The world is correcting itself and a disease will be eradicated :blessed:

My heart goes out to these young black sisters. Nothing will be done to correct this. This is why it is important to shower our children with love, hope, compassion and pride. Give your kids a hug today brehs.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sister-in-law is a nurse and a few years ago she quit her job and went to Denver for a traveling nurse position for a few weeks, and my now wife and I had to visit every week because she was so miserable there dealing with the people, this is not surprising, given what we experienced. One of the worst cities I’ve been to, as far as the people.
Summary: Denver is unexpectedly racist!

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unrelated but I take joy in cacs having negative birth rates. I take joy in cac society falling apart and tearing itself limb from limb. By 2100, they’ll be like ten times more Africans than cacs (iirc). The world is correcting itself and a disease will be eradicated :blessed:

My heart goes out to these young black sisters. Nothing will be done to correct this. This is why it is important to shower our children with love, hope, compassion and pride. Give your kids a hug today brehs.
This means nothing. And it’s shamefully passive. Life is a battle. In the past battles were fought in person. Physically. Now we in the virtual realm. Fight. Virtually. Waiting for a nebulous future is weak. Fight O son of man.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Colorado, no one really cares but they'll issue a statement saying they are doing something just to pour water on the outrage fire. Terribly racist and filthy crime ridden state. 1/10 wouldn't recommend.
America is trash because most cacs are trash breh. It doesn't matter the state. As long as there is a large segment of whites who practice white supremacy the country will remain trash.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
That whole word just needs to die..it can no longer be defended or excused. I dont care whether someone is Black or White, it needs to be done away with.

So let me get this straight?

A white supremacist verbally attacks two young black girls and "the whole world needs to die... I don't care if someone is Black..."?:jbhmm:

You definitely a racist ass cracker or bootlickin ass African. And I ain't miss that hoe ass nikka that dapped you.

I don't know how you pieces of shyt fly under the radar so long but fukk you the long way, no Vaseline.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They’re not Jewish so it don’t matter.

This is a non story.

And according to white people racism doesn’t exist in America.

And besides, the black voting block in this country is already secured. So you don’t need to pander to it and black peoole have little to no sway in politics on the local, state and federal level.

We should be more outraged at women like Sexy Red being sensationalized by the Jewish entertainment complex and the fact that black women are consistently stereotyped and overly sexualized in the mainstream media.