Tyler Summitt (23 yrs old), new HC of LA Tech Women's Bball (UPDATE: Resigned, Impregnated Player)

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought this dude looked like an actor (anyone help me out on that?) so I did one of those google image searches to find similar images and all you get is pics of him ... and this ...

9117968.jpeg

:pachaha: :dahell:

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=simg:CAESaRpnCxCo1NgEGgYIFwg9CEIMCxCwjKcIGjwKOggBEhTqBbwFnQWwBZYFmQW2B68FlwW9BxogsJsniV6CTVasChvpx0VwebayhkeZ1rqf-AhfrHq5iLwMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgSZLwj0DA&q=tyler summitt&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=MF87U4OvG4TMsQSXx4KYCQ&ved=0CDYQsw4&biw=1280&bih=933
You might be thinking of Lucas Black, dude who played the protagonist in FF: Tokyo Drift
bPJbrzB.png

Or maybe not. :manny:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Naw...dude look like he don't command respect...them broads might eat him alive (don't ask me how)...

If I wasn't lazy, I would put in that GIF of Carlton gettin' punked by that big broad he said was on the
East German team...

:childplease:

The minute he raises his voice at a practice and lets a chick know she'll be doing hair back home in Macon next to rest of the baby mommas who were too stupid to listen to what's good for them and facing a hopeless future, he'll get all the respect he needs.

You think a Lou Holtz struck the fear of God into some wreckless country-fried drunk-as-a-skunk football player off of appearance? Nope, but the fact that he held the key between you playing major-college athletics in a safe environment where you're the BMOC, or drinking 40s next to your uncle on your stoop with gangbangers huddled across the street after a hard day at the docks is where the respect generates from :smugdraper:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
:childplease:

The minute he raises his voice at a practice and lets a chick know she'll be doing hair back home in Macon next to rest of the baby mommas who were too stupid to listen to what's good for them and facing a hopeless future, he'll get all the respect he needs.

You think a Lou Holtz struck the fear of God into some wreckless country-fried drunk-as-a-skunk football player off of appearance? Nope, but the fact that he held the key between you playing major-college athletics in a safe environment where you're the BMOC, or drinking 40s next to your uncle on your stoop with gangbangers huddled across the street after a hard day at the docks is where the respect generates from :smugdraper:

Have you ever been to Ruston?

These broads are gonna be playing major-college athletics AND drinkin' 40s with their uncles AND on their stoops with gangbangers (because their uncles are gangbangers)...

I mean, this is Karl Malone country (and I think his daughter played there too, didn't she?)...them broads out there are solid built. They might Sprewell his ass if he fucc around...

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Have you ever been to Ruston?

These broads are gonna be playing major-college athletics AND drinkin' 40s with their uncles AND on their stoops with gangbangers (because their uncles are gangbangers)...

I mean, this is Karl Malone country (and I think his daughter played there too, didn't she?)...them broads out there are solid built. They might Sprewell his ass if he fucc around...

:ehh:...

:dead:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
From the "You Learn Something New Every Day" department:

When (Sonja) Hogg began putting together the team (early 70s), she nicknamed the team the "Lady Techsters." She felt the school's longtime nickname of Bulldogs was unfeminine, and also didn't like the prospect of her players being called "bytches" (the female name for a dog).

:ohhh: