Tyler the Creator destroys Cac fan on Reddit

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
"or maybe its my ego talking. idk know what it is, but after a while you realize you dont want to be around people who isnt positive, who isnt focused who dont want more. why would you want to be around someone is is a downer? and i dont even mean depressed, i mean nikkas who is always just fukking everyones mood up? everytime they talk its something negative? am i wrong cause i dont want that in my life? its crazy, all im doing is spreading good vibes and tryna give some confidence to people and at least telling them they can accoplish something. sometimes giving some people some hope can really push people to be great."

:ehh:
Sounds like he is growing up

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The title of this thread is on point too. I'm not one to pepper posts with Cac this, or, Cac that, etc.. Still, the type of fans that OF had, were/are the latest generation of weirdo white dudes who pretty much don't fukk with Hip Hop at all unless it's a white artist, or a Black artist that flies way under beyond even the acknowledged underground. Even then it's just a fad or phase to them before they move on to whomever is the latest Ani Difranco or whatever hot alternative artist is buzzin. When I was younger, that generation of pretentious weirdo white dudes only fukked with Aesop Rock, or, Mr.Lif, all that Def Jux sh!t that no n!ggaz fukked with whatsoever. Fans all looked the same too, hipsters before it became a noticeable thing. Oversized jeans that flared at the bottom, skater shoes, a tee shirt with some strange logo, etc. Clothes always looked tattered, greasy, looked like they haven't bathed in a while although I don't recall ever noticing an offensive odor from any of them.

I remember when Fif first started buzzin with the mixtapes prior to the GRODT release, I was in a used CD store. Can't remember what I purchased, but it was something gansterish. The one dude working there was a cool white dude. We would talk about music, and he was checking out what I was purchasing. He would always recommend Def Jux artists. He asked me what I was really into at the time, and I told him G-Unit as those early mixtape days were thrilling. I told him what I liked about 50 at the time was he was bringing that authentic street music back. His coworker with low testosterone thumbed his nose at that and said something like, "that street music is what's ruining Hip Hop." I just brushed him off, but dudes like him are the same variation of weirdos that OF attracted. They've got their own ideas on what Hip Hop should be. It's almost like they're intimidated or turned off by certain things, or maybe certain kinds of people if you will. :mjpls:

I will say RJD2 who got his start with Def Jux is a heluva soundscapist though. So Def Jux wasn't all bad.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Ohhh, it was cool when i was raping girls and telling you how sad i was on records, but when shyt changes and im feeling great and i fukk with myself you cant deal with it? cause you cant relate? is that why?

Someone got their wake up call :sas1:

How's it fell :sas2:
But that was his entire gimmick though. :francis:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The title of this thread is on point too. I'm not one to pepper posts with Cac this, or, Cac that, etc.. Still, the type of fans that OF had, were/are the latest generation of weirdo white dudes who pretty much don't fukk with Hip Hop at all unless it's a white artist, or a Black artist that flies way under beyond even the acknowledged underground. Even then it's just a fad or phase to them before they move on to whomever is the latest Ani Difranco or whatever hot alternative artist is buzzin. When I was younger, that generation of pretentious weirdo white dudes only fukked with Aesop Rock, or, Mr.Lif, all that Def Jux sh!t that no n!ggaz fukked with whatsoever. Fans all looked the same too, hipsters before it became a noticeable thing. Oversized jeans that flared at the bottom, skater shoes, a tee shirt with some strange logo, etc. Clothes always looked tattered, greasy, looked like they haven't bathed in a while although I don't recall ever noticing an offensive odor from any of them.

I remember when Fif first started buzzin with the mixtapes prior to the GRODT release, I was in a used CD store. Can't remember what I purchased, but it was something gansterish. The one dude working there was a cool white dude. We would talk about music, and he was checking out what I was purchasing. He would always recommend Def Jux artists. He asked me what I was really into at the time, and I told him G-Unit as those early mixtape days were thrilling. I told him what I liked about 50 at the time was he was bringing that authentic street music back. His coworker with low testosterone thumbed his nose at that and said something like, "that street music is what's ruining Hip Hop." I just brushed him off, but dudes like him are the same variation of weirdos that OF attracted. They've got their own ideas on what Hip Hop should be. It's almost like they're intimidated or turned off by certain things, or maybe certain kinds of people if you will. :mjpls:

I will say RJD2 who got his start with Def Jux is a heluva soundscapist though. So Def Jux wasn't all bad.
To be honest I think Aesop Rock and El-P resent those sorts of fans.
El-P has pretty much outright stated as much in his music.

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So we got beef with international Hov for switching it up & being real with his life, but can't do the same for tyler? :troll:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good read, but he's still a c00n and annoying. But at least it looks like he's growing.

He was right also