Tyler the Creator destroys Cac fan on Reddit

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
The title of this thread is on point too. I'm not one to pepper posts with Cac this, or, Cac that, etc.. Still, the type of fans that OF had, were/are the latest generation of weirdo white dudes who pretty much don't fukk with Hip Hop at all unless it's a white artist, or a Black artist that flies way under beyond even the acknowledged underground. Even then it's just a fad or phase to them before they move on to whomever is the latest Ani Difranco or whatever hot alternative artist is buzzin. When I was younger, that generation of pretentious weirdo white dudes only fukked with Aesop Rock, or, Mr.Lif, all that Def Jux sh!t that no n!ggaz fukked with whatsoever. Fans all looked the same too, hipsters before it became a noticeable thing. Oversized jeans that flared at the bottom, skater shoes, a tee shirt with some strange logo, etc. Clothes always looked tattered, greasy, looked like they haven't bathed in a while although I don't recall ever noticing an offensive odor from any of them.

I remember when Fif first started buzzin with the mixtapes prior to the GRODT release, I was in a used CD store. Can't remember what I purchased, but it was something gansterish. The one dude working there was a cool white dude. We would talk about music, and he was checking out what I was purchasing. He would always recommend Def Jux artists. He asked me what I was really into at the time, and I told him G-Unit as those early mixtape days were thrilling. I told him what I liked about 50 at the time was he was bringing that authentic street music back. His coworker with low testosterone thumbed his nose at that and said something like, "that street music is what's ruining Hip Hop." I just brushed him off, but dudes like him are the same variation of weirdos that OF attracted. They've got their own ideas on what Hip Hop should be. It's almost like they're intimidated or turned off by certain things, or maybe certain kinds of people if you will. :mjpls:

I will say RJD2 who got his start with Def Jux is a heluva soundscapist though. So Def Jux wasn't all bad.

Feel where you coming from. Back in 98 right when Puffy and Bad Boy took off post Big was when radio turned shyt to me and that along my family getting the Internet and being able to stream underground HIP HOP on Real Player and record to tape for my walkman I got deep into Rawkus which led to Company Flow to which led to the Sole beef which led to me checking out Sole and sadly the rest of Anticon (as a black man I take no pride in this era) but real talk I listened to them cuz I thought they had some hot beats but thought they were wack.

Then Aesop and Blockhead and all that weirdo abstract shyt with Sage Francis and of course I'm on message boards that are just nerd ass mofos talking about metaphysical weird shyt and songs about how much they love hiphop and what it means to them and they were just anti growth. They loved depressing shyt, hated music for bytches or anything that wasn't deep lyrically and I can't move like that. I don't want to hear a bunch of complex, multi syllable abstract shyt around some bytches. I love hearing some riding music when I'm cruising on the road, some 8-Ball & MJG, Rap-A-Lot shyt, DJ Quik,

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Still a c00n :yeshrug:
Says the guy who got nikkas with two fat white bytches like they're trophies :sas2:

So anyways.....Tyler is maturing, and had his wake up call and nikkas are still like "fukk Tyler"?

This is the kind of shyt that will make us lose a race war real quick. As I said, blacks are the only army who stay fighting against their own troops....

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He built his whole career off depressed weirdos.
Depressed weirdos wanna hear depressed weirdos rap about being depressed and weird.

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
This dude is and will always be a cornball who appeals to virgins and cacs. So glad Earl separated himself from that weak odd future shyt

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I like Tyler but he's too self righteous at times. Like nikka you're not the only one making positive music

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh yeah? I didn't know that. You got links, that sounds real interesting?

I know white rappers who claim they're more artistic
and advanced than the inner city tune is
Now you're fukked up and can't move units
Cause you know nothing in a culture that created hip-hop music
Stuck in an authenticity contest with a bunch
of cats that grew up in the exact same way that you did (Now where do you fit?)

El-P Constellation funk.
Essentially he's shyttin on those :mjpls: types who wanna be "Hip Hop" but they
aren't tryna hear it, if it's coming from a certain group of people :mjpls: