Tyree King (13 y/o) shot dead by the police. BB Gun found on him.

Daps
Reppin
The Buckeye State
how far is columbus from cleveland?...looks like the police in that state still have not learned how to not kill black boys with bb guns...

Columbus is about 2 1/2 hrs from Cleveland. I live in Cleveland, and the tension behind the Tamir Rice case is still running high. It truly breaks my heart that I have to fear the people that were sworn to "protect" us. I know not all police officers are bad. But, it's gotten to the point where I don't even like saying hi or bye to them in passing. :snoop:

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
The cops are foul for this when they break their necks to take white criminals down without resorting to force.

With that said, some of you in here act like straight up bytches when you come across someone who doesn't share your mindset.:francis:

If some people want to wait until more facts come out, how does it put your panties in a bunch?:stopitslime:

And the worst part is.....if it does come out that it's justified, you won't be apologetic. Hoe ass dap fishing nikkas.:mjlol:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Rip. We know justice won't be handed down. I don't know what to say anymore.
And this right here I s the sad part :fukknikka: Absoluely no justice will prevail in this instance just like Mike Brown/Darren Wilson, just like Trayvon/Zimmerman, just like the Tamir Rice case, just like Eric Garner and then we'll have a million more protests and riots that do nothing. Rinse wash and repeat :fukknikka: Sad state of affairs man. fukk the cops, fukk the "justice" system, fukk em all. Tired of it. :fukknikka:

The Knee Grow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Addison rd Metro
and im not talking about this 13 year old kid...but why is it in all these other cases police NEVER can shoot someone in their leg...? What is witth all these life threatening arteries and body parts they shoot at? I know they say they are trained to do that but once again there is another issue...
Ive been told that they not only are they trained to shoot center mass but they are accountable for every bullet they fire. The leg is a relatively small target and shooting down at an angle if the cop misses the bullet could easily ricochet off the ground and hit someone else.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Are we still blaming young black kids for getting murdered for playing with legal bb guns?

Why would he pull out a bb gun on the police who have real guns? He thought he was going to have a shootout with a bb gun? You guys really believe a 13 year old black boy in this climate would take police to war with a bb gun?

After all of the lies and coverups we have seen just this year alone you guys still believe the police and government statements on these tragedies? So where is the robbery victim at? what were they robbed for? Tamir was threatening kids in the park with his bb gun remember? John Crawford was pointing it at babies in walmart remember?

Has a white kid with a bb gun ever been killed by police? Tamir, John Crawford and now Tyree King all killed in Ohio for being black with bb guns. Not the pistols or assault rifles that white men in the same state carry into target openly but toys. Ohio is an open carry gun state. Yet They were killed for having toy guns. And two of them weren't old enough to see a PG-13 movie by themselves at the cinema

:mjcry:

If you are black and BELIEVE ANYTHING the police first report I have nothing to say. After Tamir and John Crawford OHIO HAS ZERO CREDITIBLITY. Two 13 year olds in the same state off a toy? Stop, all they do is Lie. They always like to act like they "HAVE" to kill the black person when we all know that's B.S. Sorry the Police are GUILTY until they are proven otherwise. Tyree is gone he doesn't have to prove sh!t. THEY have to show and if there is no video, sorry don't believe anything. I will treat them just like they treat us. They are judge, jury and executioner of Black people right now. RIP Tyree King.
More people in Ohio shed tears and care about Harambe getting shot than Tamir Rice or King. You have people around the country trying to get Harambe patches on team jerseys. Its really a damn shame.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
No matter what he did, if he did do something, the fact is that cops have yet again not given due process to a Black child, and have acted as judge, jury and executioner, like they always do. But white folks are already blaming the kid and his mother for his death. This kid deserved to die over a fukking toy and whatever b.s. crime he may or may not have committed.
This. Just because you commit or being accused of committing a crime shouldn't be a death sentence. I hear stories of people shooting at police and they are still taken in alive. The police is going wild Wild West on black people on some wanted dead or alive shyt.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:what:if anybody believe in 2016 that a 13 y/o black male being chased by police officers with "REAL GUNS", would turn around and aim a BB gun:stopitslime: gotta be hitting that "denial" pipe.....

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:what:if anybody believe in 2016 that a 13 y/o black male being chased by police officers with "REAL GUNS", would turn around and aim a BB gun:stopitslime: gotta be hitting that "denial" pipe.....

They really hyping up the fact this toy had a "Laser Scope" to make that little boy sound like the Terminator to justify his death, they think they slick. Remember people actually believe Korryn Gaines threw her child into a hail of bullets because that's what they "Read" from White Supremist on twitter and they ran with it. That was untill that Little boy smashed all those people with his statement and the Cop had to ADMIT he was never held hostage and they shot him point blank.

The Cops worst nightmare was that boy surviving, they wanted him dead and he was 5 years old. Remember everytime someone tells you a 5 year old deserves to get shot or 13 year old think about Dlyann Roof who killed People and used a REAL Gun got Burger King and is getting Due Process in court. Think about the Dark knight Shooter lighting up a whole theater and was taken alive and got due process in court. Meanwhile they HAD to kill Tyre "The Terminator" King with the laser scope TOY gun. Give me a damn break. Police in this country are pathetic.

600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-22.jpg

Last edited:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
They really hyping up the fact this toy had a "Laser Scope" to make that little boy sound like the Terminator to justify his death, they think they slick. Remember people actually believe Korryn Gaines threw her child into a hail of bullets because that's what they "Read" from White Supremist on twitter and they ran with it. That was untill that Little boy smashed all those people with his statement and the Cop had to ADMIT he was never held hostage and they shot him point blank. The Cops worst nightmare was that boy surviving, they wanted him dead and he was 5 years old. Remember everytime someone tells you 5 a year deserves to get shot or 13 year old think about Dlyann Roof who killed People and used a REAL Gun got Burger King and is getting Due Process in court. Meanwhile they HAD to kill Tyre "The Terminator" King with the laser scope TOY gun. Give me a damn break. Police in this country are pathetic.

600px-TERMSE_SIDEA-22.jpg
:salute:sad part about our "American"counterparts is, they don't even see the contradictions in what they support or, it's just the fact that we're not even seen as human in their eyes and that's is why you get the justification of murder of little black boys/unarmed black men in America - 3/5 idealogy is still being taught:francis: