Tyree King (13 y/o) shot dead by the police. BB Gun found on him.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I can't find a reason why a 13 year old black male would take a BB-gun out of his pants after being chased by the police, who have real guns. Breh was out there doing bullshyt with it, which is bad enough but I got a feeling they just plugged dude and skipped the paperwork since they knew they could present whatever it was they wanted in the aftermath to justify the force they used.:francis: I refuse to believe he was that bold, man.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
Go fukk yourself to nikka

Save all that bullshyt for coli daps u nikkas are looking for

keep your hurt feelings to yourself...you dont have to reply to me...im bout to ignore your ass from here on

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: We need to tell all our black kids do not play with BB guns around the police, your not white they will kill you...
That's what Lebron James said about his kids...Anyway...how do we know "when one suspect pulled a gun from his waistband"...that's probably a lie. Even a 13 year-old has more sense than that to pull a BB gun out

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Well this is totally different from tamar rice who was just standing there doing nothing and cops pulled up and shot him

Right nowI honestly don't see shyt wrong here unless I get more reports of what happen
u willing to give them devils the benefit of doubt that they would never give u