Tyree King (13 y/o) shot dead by the police. BB Gun found on him.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Well this is totally different from tamar rice who was just standing there doing nothing and cops pulled up and shot him

Right nowI honestly don't see shyt wrong here unless I get more reports of what happen

13 year old with a bb gun shot dead
:hula::hula:

Mass Murderer arrested alive and bought Burger King
150622191833-charleston-church-shooting-dylann-roof-radicalization-savidge-dnt-tsr-00002118-large-169.jpg

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Well this is totally different from tamar rice who was just standing there doing nothing and cops pulled up and shot him

Right nowI honestly don't see shyt wrong here unless I get more reports of what happen
13 year old Noah Chambers is laughing at your dumbass comment while shooting at his neighbors green tomatoes in the garden with his Ar style airsoft weapon....

Daps
Do u dudes even read... I said I don't see shyt wrong at this point after reading the reports till I get more facts...

Isnt Ohio an open carry state?

Also why is it that when a white person points a gun at the pigs they're able to handle the situation without killing but when a black person does the same, 'putting him down was the right choice'?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's what Lebron James said about his kids...Anyway...how do we know "when one suspect pulled a gun from his waistband"...that's probably a lie. Even a 13 year-old has more sense than that to pull a BB gun out

I know that, police often lie, especially if its not on tape... :coffee: they looking for any excuse to get their rocks off...

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Time will tell on this one, hopefully anyway. If it is true that he pulled it while being chased :manny: Still, we've seen and heard so much misreporting that its wise to wait and see. Ol girl was said to be holed up in her apartment with the kid being held as if a hostage, turned out not true. Tamir Rice was waiving a gun, not true. In Louisiana, ol boy tried pulling a gun and it turned out one of the cops only yelled he has a gun after viewing the video. So whose to say what twist this story will take. Or what lie will be told "initially" to supress public outrage until the story becomes stale enough to no longer warrant attention. Or maybe he really did pull out a bb gun.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Shoot first ask questions later, regardless of whether he had the BB Gun, did the police ask him to drop his weapon or anything like that? Smells Fishy.